Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

Was listening to a Forrest fan on the radio last night saying they had no alternative due to number of loan players they had last season. 

Completely unprecedented from what I can remember, they’ve literally built a squad never mind a team in one summer.

The price of football pod said they lost 14 players from last season with loans ending and players out of contract. Their spree looks less mental in that context.

9 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

The price of football pod said they lost 14 players from last season with loans ending and players out of contract. Their spree looks less mental in that context.

Not sure why NO is so shocked at a team actually trying to not get relegated either. 

Guest HTT II

Next few days are going to be mental, I can see Man Utd spending more, Chelsea, LFC maybe going in for a midfielder and Forest buying another 10 players [emoji38]

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, gbandit said:

If Lage can’t make Wolves a top ten side then he’s completely failed. Reckon he’ll be pushed at some point this season though 

They are very easy on the eye, technical in midfield, pretty decent defensively, but totally toothless, they seem cagey and lack real thrust and any real attacking instinct which we displayed yesterday against them many times I thought. They are just another identikit, decent, but nowt special PL side like Southampton and Brighton have been for a few years, or even us under Rafa.

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
16 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Brighton are very good though

They are very similar for me, in terms of style anyway, but have spent far more I’d imagine.

Just now, gbandit said:

£100m bid incoming then 

Palace will figure out a way to get Gallagher back as part of the deal, which would be great for them.

Eze will slot into Zaha's place on that left side, Gallagher slots back into the RCM position he played for Palace last year.

Zaha slots onto Chelsea's bench once he gets exposed as not being good enough.

Job done!

1 hour ago, HTT II said:

He’s hardly played for them man [emoji38]

Gallagher?

He started the Leeds game and he was terrible. He looked totally lost in that 2 man pivot.  

He then starts the next game and gets sent off after 2 poor fouls in about 30 minutes. 

You’re right in that might be just 100 minutes of football. But he’s looked totally off pace so far. 

Guest HTT II

There is a talent in there, but he’s injury prone and massively been off form for years, what a waste of a move for both clubs. Everton bound you’d imagine! Or Forest [emoji38]