Other clubs' transfers

Greg

What?!

Southampton

Romeo Lavia

Speak to those at Southampton and they will marvel at just how good Lavia is. If there was a great deal of satisfaction at their £12million ($13m) purchase from Manchester City in July, then you can only imagine their reaction when a deadline-day bid of £50m ($54m) from Chelsea came in. 

https://theathletic.com/3638351/2022/09/30/summer-signings-biggest-impacts/

Another attacking mid/wide forward type player, isn't he?  Chelsea seems to be a graveyard for them of late.  How many have they signed/brought through with high hopes, or looked decent for a bit.  Only to then totally go off the boil?  

I know it might change under Potter.  But it just feels like they have had shitloads of them over the last few seasons.

Nkunku got 35 goals and 20 assists from 52 games in all competitions last season. Outrageous numbers. Whether that's Bundesliga tax remains to be seen but he was probably my dream urealistic signing before the Maddison links (who I don't think is unrealistic at all now).

19 minutes ago, TRC said:

Nkunku is an incredible player, just glad he's not going to city tbh.

Will play as the 9 you’d think 

They have Sesko already plus you’d think Werner will be in the deal somewhere 

Haven't watched a lot of Mount but whenever I've seen him I haven't seen him in the CM role, he always plays wide for England and when I've seen him for Chelsea he's been in a more advanced role too. Saying that, I've not watched a ton of him