Other clubs' transfers

Greg

57 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It’s really weird that everyone at Wolves is Portuguese.

Surely would be better to maintain some sort of diversity in the place. 

Means you only one set of scouts I suppose. 

You do know Jorge Mendes is actively involved with the running of the club and their transfer business don’t you? It’s not an accident; it’s a way of him making money and using the club as a window to shuffle players around but also keeps Wolves in the PL.

Only thing that amazes me is that Neves is still there.

8 hours ago, Kanji said:

Cunha is Brazilian but I do agree with the point

They speak Portuguese. 

There is like 2/3 senior players in the entire first team squad that are English, and without sounding too BNP about it that’s got to be an issue. Could you engage as much with NUFC if we had practically zero English/Geordie players? 

2 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

They speak Portuguese. 

There is like 2/3 senior players in the entire first team squad that are English, and without sounding too BNP about it that’s got to be an issue. Could you engage as much with NUFC if we had practically zero English/Geordie players? 

I don't think most people would give a shit tbh if the team was doing well.

I think the problem for me is that they’re obviously not implementing a comprehensive recruitment process that has the main objective of making the team as good as possible. 

If they were, they would have a mixture of players from all over. 

Also seem to be restricted to Portuguese speaking managers, which is a problem for similar reasons.

If it just so happened that all the players they signed were Brazilian or Portuguese, then OK.