Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, rgk_lfc said:

Looks like Rice is on the move too. From England's perspective, I hope Bellingham and Rice end up in the same club. Bellingham and Rice getting used to playing together coached by one of Howe, Klopp, Ten Hag, Pep, Potter (if he lasts), Conte will be very good for England in the Euros. 

I'd rather Rice sits on the bench for England whilst Phillips and Bellingham boss it. 

1 hour ago, rgk_lfc said:

Looks like Rice is on the move too. From England's perspective, I hope Bellingham and Rice end up in the same club. Bellingham and Rice getting used to playing together coached by one of Howe, Klopp, Ten Hag, Pep, Potter (if he lasts), Conte will be very good for England in the Euros. 

Would they complement Bruno?

6 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Both are class IMO, rather Stones since he plays more on the right side. 

Stones is better than Ake, but I think they're both class in a team that doesn't have to defend that much. Botman is better than Ake already in my opinion. 

On 12/12/2022 at 10:14, Kimbo said:

Even if they could afford the transfer fee, I don’t get how they would pay his wages. Their wage bill must be huge already at this point.

He'd be mad to go there, like.

Isn't he also a no.10 - of which they have Coutinho and Buendia who they can't manage to get into the side

3 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Stones is better than Ake, but I think they're both class in a team that doesn't have to defend that much. Botman is better than Ake already in my opinion. 

Stones is also a massive bellend. No ta.

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Nah Ake is better than Stones - as of this season at least.

Ake's been the #1 left footer in defence this season for City.

Stones has played more league games than Ake this season, but both are only playing because of injuries.

We already have better than both of them in our first choice pairing. Would much rather sign a younger defender of a similar profile to Botman who can eventually take over from Schar. 

Quite happy to leave the top four cast offs for the Evertons and the Aston Vilas.