Other clubs' transfers

Greg

43 minutes ago, rgk_lfc said:

Turned 16 in July. This is insane. He has dominated as a 14 and 15 year old in U-20 tournaments and scored 3 and assisted 1 in 300minutes of professional football for Palmeiras, but the money involved is fucking whack. The risk has to be the biggest ever taken?  Hope he turns out to be everything that Real Madrid expects of him.

Reports that a big part of the 25 million in add ons will be triggered if a high bar like Balon d'or is reached. Anyways, Madrid seem confident with their Brazilian youth scouting. Vini Jr, Rodrygo are big success stories for them. Reinier Jesus - still up in the air. We will see if Endrick is worth the wait. 

8 hours ago, Ginola said:

If Enzo actually goes to Liverpool I think I'll cry

wonder what that would mean for Bellingham. as noises out of Liverpool suggest that's been nailed on for over a year at this point. Man City? Chelsea?

Think players should be very careful when thinking about going to Chelsea to be honest. Can see them imploding.

They are doing it the way i wouldn't like us to do it, even IF we could without FFP stopping us.

3 hours ago, Big River said:

wonder what that would mean for Bellingham. as noises out of Liverpool suggest that's been nailed on for over a year at this point. Man City? Chelsea?

I don't think Enzo to us links are legitimate. None of the journos who generally have an idea of the players we are interested in have commented on the link.