Other clubs' transfers

Greg

It's all just too on the nose like. :lol: You know how Leicester being in trouble post-covid was a bit of surprise? As are all these other 'well run' clubs who suddenly find themselves in bother. This Chelsea set up is just fucking mad, they're going on like that Michael Carroll did after he won the lottery. 

Edited by Kid Icarus

9 minutes ago, bowlingcrofty said:

So Joao Felix is going to cost Chelsea £11m loan fee and c£5m in wages for about 20 games. No option to buy included.

Todd is off his tits.

Sounds a bit like what Man Utd tried to get us to do with Lingard last January.

Very highly rated Alcaraz was touted as Enzo’s replacement at Benfica. 

Terem Moffi rumoured to be the striker, good record this season would be impressive signings if true.

Edited by Whitley mag

Who can Chelsea realistically sell in the next couple of years who will help balance the books before FFP catches up? 

Any highly rated youngsters they will surely keep and there isn't many 25 year old + who will bring in big money? 

I can't see them challenging for the title or even the Champions league any time soon, they have absolutely no blueprint to what they want to do with the players they are bringing in except "he's a good player,we'll sign him as it will definitely make us better" which is just a recipe for disaster. 

Edited by Scotty66

32 minutes ago, Scotty66 said:

What's Pulisic worth 30/40m?

They need to be selling 2 or 3 players for 60m plus

Decreasing with every week I'd say. Also out injured again for another month or so by the looks of it. 

Edited by toontownman

3 hours ago, Wullie said:

Are Man United actually signing the shit Chris Wood, aka Wout Weghorst?

I saw it yesterday somewhere but assumed it was a joke :lol:

Also interested in a nearly 37 Edin Dzeko according to the press. :lol: 

5 hours ago, Manxst said:

Besiktas want to cancel Dele Alli’s loan, but are contractually obliged to pay his agreed wages, according to Sky. 

Imagine being 26 with the ability he has but just wasting it, he's the latest Nile Ranger/Ravel Morrison/etc. I hate people like that, doing a job millions would kill for and having the ability to be good at it, but just throwing it away. What a fucking oxygen thief he is.

1 minute ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Imagine being 26 with the ability he has but just wasting it, he's the latest Nile Ranger/Ravel Morrison/etc. I hate people like that, doing a job millions would kill for and having the ability to be good at it, but just throwing it away. What a fucking oxygen thief he is.

I don't buy the whole 'job millions would kill' for shite.

Yeah of course people are born with more talent than others in some areas but he's still had to work hard to get to where he's got to, if he wants to piss the rest of his career away that's his choice.

It's as if everyone else has to accept walking in a call center for the rest of their lives :lol:

Potter has built his entire reputation on getting a team to play his way, never really been an off the cuff tactical genius but a manager who has his team well organised, with a good balance of defence and attack. That basically got him the job. 

Just crazy that Chelsea are doing the exact opposite of what he needs and that is to bring in the players he wants and not players to sell shirts. 

3 hours ago, bowlingcrofty said:

So Joao Felix is going to cost Chelsea £11m loan fee and c£5m in wages for about 20 games. No option to buy included.

Todd is off his tits.

Legit feels like they’ll be in the mud for a long time especially if next year goes wrong too.

11 minutes ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Yet a million of those people wouldn't have the guts to handle criticism at the highest level. This mentality people have towards footballers not reaching their potential is very odd. Fair enough Nile Ranger was a top wanker, but I don't think Dele Alli is anywhere near that category. The guy was in a CL final a few years ago, this fall off is insane.