Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Is Pulisic really that bad or is it a case of Chelsea sucking the life out of what makes a player good, which they have multiple times? 

Not saying we should be after him just seems quite a fall from grace, esp as he’s still quite young.

I'm sure Chelsea sucked a lot out of him, but so did injuries. Can't imagine he'll go for that cheap but he'll definitely have a point to prove if he wants to reach his potential.

Been good for the US for a while, still a good player in there just needs the right club and manager.

21 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Is Pulisic really that bad or is it a case of Chelsea sucking the life out of what makes a player good, which they have multiple times? 

Not saying we should be after him just seems quite a fall from grace, esp as he’s still quite young.

He’s a terrific player, just made of glass.

7 hours ago, GeordieDazzler said:

The LeBron James of soccer.

My annoyance regarding Szoboszlai is not that I was dead set on us signing him but the fact he’s ended up at fucking Liverpool. The grates me more. That whopper of a manager giving it the “ceiling” comments then lashing out millions signing players in the summer, knob.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

7 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

My annoyance regarding Szoboszlai is not that I was dead set on us signing him but the fact he’s ended up at fucking Liverpool. The grates me more. That whopper of a manager giving it the “ceiling” comments then lashing out millions signing players in the summer, knob.

Must've got an extension.

9 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Since Howe took over, Klopp has spent £283 million on new players and recouped £94 million during the same period.

It’s the fact we were shopping in Poundland for 14 years under Ashley, while the club was ransacked and no one gave a shit. We begin to spend a fraction of what we should have spent over more than a decade and it’s made out like we’re the ones breaking the system 

10 minutes ago, gbandit said:

It’s the fact we were shopping in Poundland for 14 years under Ashley, while the club was ransacked and no one gave a shit. We begin to spend a fraction of what we should have spent over more than a decade and it’s made out like we’re the ones breaking the system 

I think we were always going to get barbed jibes after the takeover and with success. We’re a threat to teams now and we’ve got people worried. The comments from Klopp were daft as it’s the type of predictable angle you hear from fans. Envy, dislike of the Saudi element was always going to stoke the flames of hatred from other teams fans. City fans always said we’d start getting criticised.

Edited by ExiledGeordie

Arteta has spent something like £600m now I think at Arsenal and the were already a top 6 side when he took over. It is odd that having them challenge for the title for a while was made out to be an underdog story but the money was always mentioned anytime Newcastle got a bit of praise. 

24 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I think we should be all over Pulisic for that price - it’s so low risk at €25m. We’re desperate for competition in that RW position too. 

wages not doable 

36 minutes ago, St1pe said:

I think we should be all over Pulisic for that price - it’s so low risk at €25m. We’re desperate for competition in that RW position too. 

Really ? Can’t see him lasting long with our high intensity style tbh.

Kilman does a job, but he’s not elite. He’s a good size, but quite slow, so would suit Serie A. Wolves forums are amazed at the offer. Basically saying ‘we should snap their hand off’. 

Basically it’s a complete rebuild at Molineux. 

Edited by Toon88

47 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Really ? Can’t see him lasting long with our high intensity style tbh.

Yea, always liked him. He seems like a big game player too and usually stands out when he’s fit (from when I’ve seen him) - I guess that’s the issue though.