Other clubs' transfers

Greg

4 minutes ago, Ben said:

Is Onana the Inter keeper any good ? It looks like they are going to make an absolute killing on him 

He's massively prone to huge errors, but otherwise he's class. Entertaining anyway.

2 hours ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

"USA legend Landon Donovan has criticised Chelsea's American winger Christian Pulisic, 24, for choosing to join AC Milan over a move to Major League Soccer."

s reactions series GIF

:lol: this is just daft from a guy who, unlike Pulisic, never really challenged himself on the biggest stage at the height of his career.

17 minutes ago, Deuce said:

:lol: this is just daft from a guy who, unlike Pulisic, never really challenged himself on the biggest stage at the height of his career.

Aye, never understood why he never made his move to Everton permanent to play at LA Galaxy. At that time, Everton were desperate for a striker. 

Edited by Astroblack

Here’s the clip:

Unsurprising that Mo Edu, who did gamble on a career in Europe, takes the opposite view. 

I’d understand LD’s take more if the reason for Pulisic not playing for Chelsea has been form and managerial chaos, rather than the fact he can’t stay healthy. 

1 hour ago, Ben said:

£51 million seems high 

Can't see them paying that.

If you once again get out the scarfs and ignore them spending €75m on Di Maria, €60m on Martial, €105m on Pogba, €84m on Lukaku, €59m on Fred, €63m on Fernandes, €87m on Maguire, €85m on Sancho, €57m on Martinez, €70m on Casimero, €95m on Antony, and now €64m on Mount with a reported weekly wage of £300,000 depending on performances. 

When was the last time the Glazers spent that sort of money?

Edited by TBG

7 minutes ago, jack j said:

I know he done well at villa and that but fuck me he's about 50

Must be canny depressing to be an Everton fan

Maguire next please :lol:

51 minutes ago, jack j said:

I know he done well at villa and that but fuck me he's about 50

Must be canny depressing to be an Everton fan

I stand to be corrected, but one of the things that most struck me about the UK since coming back was the relative decline in Liverpool and improvement in Manchester as a place to live. Just on a completely superficial level, mind you. 

4 minutes ago, leffe186 said:

I stand to be corrected, but one of the things that most struck me about the UK since coming back was the relative decline in Liverpool and improvement in Manchester as a place to live. Just on a completely superficial level, mind you. 

Outside Lime Street station is a fucking eternal never ending construction site. Very underwhelming city. Manchester is far far superior.

1 hour ago, leffe186 said:

Said the man in orthopedic shoes:bluestar:

6 minutes ago, The Butcher said:

Ashley Young to Everton. This is the year they go down.

Would help if teams like Sheffield United and Luton start getting some players in to help them compete at staying up.

5 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Would help if teams like Sheffield United and Luton start getting some players in to help them compete at staying up.

Billy Sharp says Sheff Utd won't spend much at all