Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, madras said:

They've been using Diaby more central apparently. @brummie

Diaby playing behind Watkins.

Emery is a big, big Philogene fan, and he did brilliantly in pre-season.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him tomorrow.

Emery is only going to sell those already on his out-list: Dendoncker, Traore, Ramsey Jr (with buy back), Archer maybe (with buy back also but depends on a new striker).

6 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

Liverpool trying to not lose any more face than they have today. We are walking away :lol:

I just want to make it known that after having considered putting Dua Lipa through an ordeal she'll never be able to forget, I have opted to walk away.

Does anyone have her agent's details?

1 minute ago, Interpolic said:

:lol: Have they bid a completely unnecessary extra £4m? Wouldn't be surprised. 

“Caicedo wants to move to Stamford Bridge after turning down the chance to join Liverpool, despite the Reds agreeing a British record £111m fee with Brighton.

Chelsea had been prepared to offer £100m for the 21-year-old but are now working on upping their bid to £115m, which would break the British transfer record fee paid by the Blues who paid £106.8m for midfielder Enzo Fernandez from Benfica in January.” (Sky Sports)

Just now, Manxst said:

“Caicedo wants to move to Stamford Bridge after turning down the chance to join Liverpool, despite the Reds agreeing a British record £111m fee with Brighton.

Chelsea had been prepared to offer £100m for the 21-year-old but are now working on upping their bid to £115m, which would break the British transfer record fee paid by the Blues who paid £106.8m for midfielder Enzo Fernandez from Benfica in January.” (Sky Sports)

:thup: The latest I heard was Brighton were insisting Chelsea matched Liverpool's bid if they still wanted him. Maybe Brighton are asking for more again but Chelsea are so fucking daft they've potentially just decided they prefer round numbers. 

2 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Negative. Kovacic is VPA Sports, Gvardiol is Marjan Sisic

Maybe I'm suspicious.... Gundogan to Barca (Ferran Soriano), then Kovacic and Gvardiol to City going under the "meda radar"

Newcastle, and a line of clubs would have easily have had Kovacic and Gvardiol for the fees that they are going to Man City.