Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, OverThere said:

Am I missing something here with Pacqueta? He looks OK but 100 million??? Surely not.

No, I think you're right. That price is insane.

The Declan Rice sale may have changed the picture. 

12 minutes ago, Cronky said:

No, I think you're right. That price is insane.

The Declan Rice sale may have changed the picture. 

The Rice and now Caicedo has changed the market for sure. When top clubs are in for a player they just look at those deals and think we want the same. 

Edited by nufc123

34 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Felt disrespectful.  You’ve signed Englands all time top scorer, World Cup golden boot, pl golden boot x how many, playmaker of the year and you give him a video like you’re singing Ivan Toney? SMH. 

He only landed yesterday evening, though. And they want him to play tonight. Hardly much time to put something substantive together.

Plus if he'd signed for Real Madrid he'd have just got the 'Comunicado Oficial: Harry Kane' with two lines of text on a web page.

16 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

He only landed yesterday evening, though. And they want him to play tonight. Hardly much time to put something substantive together.

Plus if he'd signed for Real Madrid he'd have just got the 'Comunicado Oficial: Harry Kane' with two lines of text on a web page.

Real gave Bellingham the Galactico treatment though. 

4 hours ago, TBG said:

Think a lot of the slack he's getting is over moving to a nation of born losers.

Yes on a football level the international team has won 4 World Cups & 3 Euros. Yes on a team level the Champions League has been won 8 times and the Uefa Whatever It's Called These Days 7 times, respectively by German sides.

But never forget on a human level those two wars. Never forget.

:bluestar: