Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Toney linked with a move to Saudi.

What a waste if he goes. Good for us though if it means him not going to a rival. 

I'm taking it that we can't buy him as a Wilson replacement due to PSR.

2 hours ago, Stottie said:

What a waste if he goes. Good for us though if it means him not going to a rival. 

I'm taking it that we can't buy him as a Wilson replacement due to PSR.

Toney and Tonali doesn’t seem like a great idea :lol:

It’s psychotic, it’s like they fell upon a strategy that didn’t work and decided to just go all in on the strategy. 

They sell their best prospects so have no soul or club loyalty. They’re the #1 mercenary club in existence. They overspend on players at every single juncture. They give huge contracts to people who are either unproven or are likely to lose motivation because they’re made for life. They may have found ways around PSR but they must be losing insane amounts of money year on year. What do they have to show for it? And I’d put serious money on them finishing no higher than sixth this season 

49 minutes ago, gbandit said:

It’s psychotic, it’s like they fell upon a strategy that didn’t work and decided to just go all in on the strategy. 

They sell their best prospects so have no soul or club loyalty. They’re the #1 mercenary club in existence. They overspend on players at every single juncture. They give huge contracts to people who are either unproven or are likely to lose motivation because they’re made for life. They may have found ways around PSR but they must be losing insane amounts of money year on year. What do they have to show for it? And I’d put serious money on them finishing no higher than sixth this season 

And they never seem to suffer either. Think of the likes of Leeds or Portsmouth, who learned the hard way, and these cunts get away with it.

Was listening to one of the recent Athletic podcasts and the lad that covers them said that if Samu joined they were still going for another striker to be first choice, likely Osimhen :lol:.