- Andre Ayew

- Robbie Brady

- Patrick van Aanholt

- Christian Benteke

- John Lundstram

- Josh King

- Jack Wilshere

- Vincent Aboubakar

Benteke if he could give you the same form that he ended the season with, would be a possible replacement for Carroll. Unfortunately his form in general over the last four years has been terrible and the fact that Palace are still letting him go despite that end of season form, means it would be too much of a gamble for me. Bruce however I think may be interested as he was waxing lyrical about a similar player in Mitrovich earlier in the season.

Our press claims we are very close to a deal with Wijnaldum. His agents were yesterday in Barcelona to hold talks with the club.

I believe he would be the first former NUFC player to play for us?

Edited by Village Idiot

On 22/05/2021 at 11:03, Ben said:

All of Barca up for sale ? 

Our reports say it's just the old guard that's up for sale. Which is needed not only from a monetary standpoint. We need fresher legs and younger hearts.

Laporta is set to update on the club's situation this Friday, ahead of the general assembly that will take part in June. We'll see.

Guest HTT II

I’d be wary of signing him, he’s had his legs run off of him under Klopp and although the slower pace of La Liga may suit him better, his best days are well behind him. 

6 hours ago, Village Idiot said:

Our press claims we are very close to a deal with Wijnaldum. His agents were yesterday in Barcelona to hold talks with the club.

cant think of any.

6 hours ago, Village Idiot said:

He oozed class and I knew he would go on to big things from his debut at old Trafford. We still had a load of our fans slating him too but look at what he’s gone on to and won!

Oh the glory days of the big diagonal cross field punt from the keeper for Elmo to head / chest forward and then lash it out of play the other side of the pitch in the hope that at some point in time, someone will get on the end of one of them. 

5 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

I’d put money on Brucey bringing him in. Though I thought for sure he’d bring in his shithead son too and that didn’t happen, mercifully.

He’s been employed in our media team hasn’t he? Well you’d have thought so with how much guff he talks about us.

5 minutes ago, Tomato Deuce said:

I’d put money on Brucey bringing him in. Though I thought for sure he’d bring in his shithead son too and that didn’t happen, mercifully.

Did he bring that prick Clemence to you?

22 hours ago, Village Idiot said:

Our reports say it's just the old guard that's up for sale. Which is needed not only from a monetary standpoint. We need fresher legs and younger hearts.

Laporta is set to update on the club's situation this Friday, ahead of the general assembly that will take part in June. We'll see.

It looks like the old guard will be replaced by old players on their final move.

Sorry if I’m late(been in hospital for a week) but Chelsea prepared to listen to offers for Tammy Abraham. 

Since we’ll surely have no interest, I’d love to see Everton sign him so I could could see a team play a 442 with two massive strikers in 2021. 

Edited by Astroblack

2 hours ago, Ben said:

Of all the teams that are looking to improve I can see Everton with most ins and outs 

They'll spunk another shit load entirely disproportionate to their stature and still end up finishing mid table. The wankers.

9 minutes ago, toon25 said:

They'll spunk another shit load entirely disproportionate to their stature and still end up finishing mid table. The wankers.

Probably, however Ancalotti seemed pissed off with his current crop at the end of the season