Other clubs' transfers

Greg

12 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I don’t think ours are on him either though 

Yeah, not when we have other positions that we need addressing. Still think we’ll be in for him next summer though (if he’s still available).

I think another midfielder should be a priority, Shelvey will hold us back.

The Bissouma deal brings about one of my pet hates in "we should be all over that" or "why have we let him go there at that price?"

I don't know, maybe we sounded him out and he said no, he wanted Champions League football, he doesn't fit into our plans, we're concerned about his criminal case going through the courts. It could be anything man, it's not FM.

Edited by The Prophet

We've struck gold with Bruno and Trippier tbh. I doubt we'll be able to attract many players of that level until we're playing in Europe. I think the next 3 or 4 windows are going to be about finding the untapped gems.

Pretty disgraceful behaviour from Spurs iyam. There’s something very, very evil about taking advantage of a pending legal case on sexual assault to get a bargain.

Hope it goes badly for them to be honest.

Edited by Smal

22 minutes ago, Gaztoon said:

Some team next season Tottenham..especially if they get eriksen aswell 

16/1 to win the league

Won't get within 15 points of man city or Liverpool

Guest HTT II

Just a hunch, but I think LFC will have a dodgy season. Spurs will finish in the top 4 easily! City will predictably run away with it!

Just now, HTT II said:

Just a hunch, but I think LFC will have a dodgy season. Spurs will finish in the top 4 easily! City will predictably run away with it!

Agree, think the Salah-Mane-Firmino switchout situation leads to a transitional season. Also unsure of Milner, Henderson, Fabinho, Thiago with another season under their belts. As good as Jones, Elliott, Carvalho may eventually get, don’t think it’ll happen in 22/23.

12 minutes ago, Smal said:

Pretty disgraceful behaviour from Spurs iyam. There’s something very, very evil about taking advantage of a pending legal case on sexual assault to get a bargain.

Hope it goes badly for them to be honest.

I'd bet money on that being a key reason why we didn't go in for him, even more so given the fact that Ashowrth is here now.

Completely echo your sentiments. Spurs can go fuck themselves, always heavily disliked them as a club and fan base for exactly shit like this. 

1 minute ago, Nucasol said:

Agree, think the Salah-Mane-Firmino switchout situation leads to a transitional season. Also unsure of Milner, Henderson, Fabinho, Thiago with another season under their belts. As good as Jones, Elliott, Carvalho may eventually get, don’t think it’ll happen in 22/23.

Nunez and Carvalho will need time for asthma treatment to kick in.

17 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

Nunez and Carvalho will need time for asthma treatment to kick in.

Liverpool going for the golden threshold of 85% of their squad being asthmatics. Bradley Wiggins coming to Melwood to deliver best in class coaching on using inhalers.

Does anyone think it’ll eventually catch up with them if the Premier League or FA implemented doctors/medical staff to clubs or banned the substance they’re all taking?

Edited by RodneyCisse

24 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

Does anyone think it’ll eventually catch up with them if the Premier League or FA implemented doctors/medical staff to clubs or banned the substance they’re all taking?

As if the Premier League or FA are going to do that. They will be complicit in it, and to be honest I’d be surprised if they FA aren’t doing or looking to do it off the national team.

41 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Conte got Levy on strings it’s seems 

Son and Kane are late 20’s. Got a top 5 manager in the world who has done it everywhere he’s gone. 

give Conte what he wants and CL is guaranteed. Full house in the new stadium, big commercial deals. Lots of issues at other big clubs.

This is the best chance Spurs will have to win it as long as Klopp and Pep are around too.  They have a comparable manager. 

4 hours ago, Comegetasample said:

I'd bet money on that being a key reason why we didn't go in for him, even more so given the fact that Ashowrth is here now.

Completely echo your sentiments. Spurs can go fuck themselves, always heavily disliked them as a club and fan base for exactly shit like this. 

Which other shit exactly like this were you thinking of?