Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Guest HTT II
Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Well if you watched Liverpool then you could rely on your eyes. 

Thiago's absolutely class. 

I’m not denying he’s a class player, just I’m reliably informed he isn’t as class as he’s made out to be on a game to game basis by someone who does watch him with his own two eyes on a game to game basis.

21 minutes ago, HTT II said:

I’m not denying he’s a class player, just I’m reliably informed he isn’t as class as he’s made out to be on a game to game basis by someone who does watch him with his own two eyes on a game to game basis.

My friend is huge Bayern München fan and he absolutely hated Thiago. He watched pretty much every single game and he thinks their midfield improved after he left, because now they have more direct and quicker approach.

Not my opinion, haven’t watched Bayern enough to say anything.

44 minutes ago, HTT II said:

My mate tells me he can be dominant for a spell and then you wouldn’t even think he’s on the pitch. I don’t know as I don’t really watch their games or him as a player. From what I have seen though, I’ve never gotten this world-class player hype about him. I think Fabiano is a far better player and Matip seems more involved in play making for them and he’s a defender.

Thiago is a player who feels like he's been around forever. Even SBR was talking about Thiago when he was here (or in his autobiography, I forget which) about one of the youngsters he expects to take the world by storm. And he's still only 31! 

It’s 2022, I probably watched close to 40 Liverpool games last season and I’m a NUFC fan. I don’t think the opinion of a home and away fan matters that much anymore. Look at some of the whoppers who are on this forum!

Edited by Pata

12 minutes ago, midds said:

And by the way, please say thank you for getting Casemiro in because really by rights, they’re lucky to have him.

Shouldn't be paying that much for a player really. What if he gets injured? 

2 hours ago, HTT II said:

That's the beauty of stats though!

Your mate says he goes missing but he's in the top percentile or two for numerous statistics which tell us this isn't true. For example he's making 100 touches a game and attempts more passes than 98% of the league.

Edited by Hanshithispantz