Other clubs' transfers

Greg

1 hour ago, McCormick said:

Long considered one of the best Spanish left-backs and absolutely rapid. Weird transfer considering he’s close to 30 and they have Digne (and I can’t see either being happy as a backup), maybe Emery doesn’t rate the Frenchman?

What’s the reported fee anyway?  

Some of my family are Villa fans and they can’t stand Digne and wish they never let Targett go, thankfully they couldn’t stand Gerrard either and called him out after about 6 games. They are loving Emery though!

Edited by King HTT III

Surely his stock was up after the WC? Probably they don't care about money, mind :lol: could take him on a free although he seems quite a mad guy. Was in bits at the world cup scoop.

Edit: Judging by wiki he was on a 3 year deal at 6m/year, so add another ~9m to Ronaldo's fee to terminate his contract...

Edited by TaylorJ_01

Bizarre comments from de Zerbi. Keep it behind closed doors. Either the plan is to sell him or to play him, neither is improved by slagging him off. His value goes down in the market or he becomes fucked off with his manager and their relationship falls apart further 

I’d take him here like (on loan), he’s nowhere near as bad as the media and some fans claim, he’s been superb for England. I think the pressure and constant change of players alongside him and managers has effected him at Man Utd mostly and of course the criticism. I think Howe would turn him around no bother.