Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Kane’s contract runs until Summer ‘24, I can’t see him extending because of the way Levy has blocked him leaving twice, he’s have to be an idiot. Are they just going to let his contract run down or try and get a proper fee this summer?

28 minutes ago, Interpolic said:

I struggle to knock it tbh, especially if he genuinely loves the club. He could go somewhere else, hit a bad patch and be sat on the bench. At least Spurs are always somewhat challenging as well. 

Me too. Look at shearer. He's probably done better for himself staying at Newcastle then leaving to go to a sure winner at the time like manure. 

Someone like Raheem Sterling who's won loads but moved loads, will be forgotten and never idolised. 

9 minutes ago, Lish007 said:

Me too. Look at shearer. He's probably done better for himself staying at Newcastle then leaving to go to a sure winner at the time like manure. 

Someone like Raheem Sterling who's won loads but moved loads, will be forgotten and never idolised. 

Sterling has moved twice as a professional.

14 hours ago, brummie said:

Very nicely done, that. Better than 99% of social media signing videos

That's a lovely video tbf. Never knew Angel was such a handsome chap under that bundle of hair.

10 minutes ago, jack j said:

Always thought villa fans never liked Angel when he played for them...might be rewriting history here but sure he got a canny bit grief

For years my Villa supporting mate called him Wank Pablo Angel after the start he had. Had one good season bookended by a litany of shite including missing 2 pens in one game. Feels a bit like Forlan (aka Sally Gunnell) at Man Utd, cult hero but a bit shit from a stats perspective.