Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

Would be a great signing. Stupid of Chelsea to sell him to City if they have any intention of challenging them in the future. 

Chelsea need to shed wages/get £ in otherwise they’ll be done for FFP

8 minutes ago, Disco said:

Chelsea need to shed wages/get £ in otherwise they’ll be done for FFP

Ridiculous that they’ve already got Nkunku and Malo Gusto to come in.

Wage bill must be obscene.

Moises Caicedo and Alexis Mac Allister will both leave Brighton, the plan is clear as confirmed by de Zerbi 👋🏻

◉ “Yes, I think it can be the last game for Alexis Mac Allister and Moises Caicedo at Brighton”, de Zerbi says.

◉ “I am really sorry because they are two great players but Brighton policy is like this. It’s right that they can leave, to play at higher level”, de Zerbi added.

◉ Liverpool will push to get Mac Allister deal done soon, waiting on final crucial details while Moises Caicedo is in the list at 3 English top clubs.

◉ Brighton have already planned James Milner, Mo Dahoud and João Pedro as new summer signings.

Romano. I'm sorry, but are they really just looking to buy those 3, even if they sell Caicedo and MacAllister? Is that their ambition? If so, I'd like a word with the people who thinks that Brighton is here to stay competitive.

Edited by Erikse

25 minutes ago, Erikse said:

Romano. I'm sorry, but are they really just looking to buy those 3, even if they sell Caicedo and MacAllister? Is that their ambition? If so, I'd like a word with the people who thinks that Brighton is here to stay competitive.

I think he's just saying who is already through the door

They'll certainly look to buy more as they'll have enough money for it

First Bellingham and now Mount not joining Liverpool despite being nailed on from some pundits and their fans. To misquote Oscar Wilde "To lose one England midfielder, Mr. Worthing, may be regarded as a misfortune; to lose both looks like carelessness."

Mount gets slagged off so much I think you can call him "underrated". Eriksen replacement/upgrade?