Other clubs' transfers

Greg

25 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

multi club model is disgusting

(until we get in on it)

We have already had problems - found ourselves and V Guimaraes in the same European competition, had to give up part of shareholding and have no representation on the board, and no transfers, at least whilst in the competition.

Mings is a born leader, and a good bloke off the pitch.

He goes somewhere like Leeds, though, and gets "Tyrone Mings is fucking shit" sung at him for 90 minutes, and I find myself wondering if what they don't like is a big, uppity black man with opinions.

Then we absolutely take them to pieces and they go nuts when he smiles at them as they sing it.

:shrug

Edited by brummie

18 minutes ago, brummie said:

You must have hated Shearer then!

I don’t blame fans of other clubs for holding it against him, his only defence is that unlike Mings he only did it once, and it was Neil Lennon.

Edited by Kimbo

15 minutes ago, brummie said:

We have already had problems - found ourselves and V Guimaraes in the same European competition, had to give up part of shareholding and have no representation on the board, and no transfers, at least whilst in the competition.

Mings is a born leader, and a good bloke off the pitch.

He goes somewhere like Leeds, though, and gets "Tyrone Mings is fucking shit" sung at him for 90 minutes, and I find myself wondering if what they don't like is a big, uppity black man with opinions.

Then we absolutely take them to pieces and they go nuts when he smiles at them as they sing it.

:shrug

Football fans have never been the most logical. Remember when Stoke fans used to boo Eduardo after he had the audacity to have his leg broken against them? 🤣

20 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

Football fans have never been the most logical. Remember when Stoke fans used to boo Eduardo after he had the audacity to have his leg broken against them? 🤣

Was Ramsey not Eduardo.

Eduardo was years earlier by Martin Taylor.

Was it not the whole thing with Eduardo diving against Celtic in the CL not long after his comeback that you're thinking of? A lot if people took that badly. I think he got booed vociferously at Wembley when Croatia played England not long after.

Edited by ponsaelius

10 hours ago, ponsaelius said:

Was it not the whole thing with Eduardo diving against Celtic in the CL not long after his comeback that you're thinking of? A lot if people took that badly. I think he got booed vociferously at Wembley when Croatia played England not long after.

If there's any excuse for diving it's probably getting your leg snapped in half tbf :lol:

29 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

And yet, Wolves and Everton are unable to spend anything. Sheffield United are going to sell one of their best players and spend nothing. Luton wont have much spending power. Going to be poor down at the bottom. 

Aye I can't help thinking the bottom 10 could be awful this season, but then again it's the EPL so anything could happen.

I won't be putting Bournemouth  v Luton in my calendar tho.

Someone needs to be able to explain how Villa have spent so much money and are continuing to put big bids in for players but we’re crippled by ffp. 

If they get Diaby when we’re desperate for a RW 🤦‍♂️

Just now, St1pe said:

Someone needs to be able to explain how Villa have spent so much money and are continuing to put big bids in for players but we’re crippled by ffp. 

If they get Diaby when we’re desperate for a RW 🤦‍♂️

100m grealish.