Other clubs' transfers

Greg

6 minutes ago, Sima said:

What the living fuck?

Actually mental how they are sticking two fingers up at all of the rules with absolutely no consequences.

Ignoring the PL sticking their fingers in their ears over this surely we are at the uefa hammering them stage? As it happens a euro ban should be given to the next placed team:whistle:

9 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Ignoring the PL sticking their fingers in their ears over this surely we are at the uefa hammering them stage? As it happens a euro ban should be given to the next placed team:whistle:

I have a suspicion the authorities have it in for us but banning us for Chelsea's indescretions would be a bit harsh.

Obviously biased but Hearts seem to have recruited well so far, hoovering up a few of the "best of the rest" from within the SPL. Would be great to see them push the Old Firm a bit closer.

Doubt they'll be able to keep hold of Shankland which would have been handy, but they've also just signed a kid from Sevilla who'd been linked with a few Championship clubs who looks exciting. 

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

To be fair Dewsbury-Hall had a phenomenal season for their new manager last season at Leicester.

Finished with 12 goals and 14 assists in the league over the season.

Dropped off massively in the second half of the season I think

Always thought he looked good but maybe just lacked a bit of pace and is very one footed

Always liked the look of Dewsbury-Hall and couldn't understand how nobody came in for him when they were relegated. However, he's never getting much game time at Chelsea and even if he does this year if he moves to them, Maresca will be away before you know it and the new manager will have no idea who Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall is.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

35 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Dropped off massively in the second half of the season I think

Always thought he looked good but maybe just lacked a bit of pace and is very one footed

Yeah, he's decent. Will probably be more of a squad player at Chelsea too.

Similar to what we did with Barnes. Can see the thinking behind it, especially as he knows the system already.

10 hours ago, r0cafella said:

And you’re definitely right most of it is bollocks these days. But half of the fun is the daft speculation. 

It also provides a break from thinking about amortisation and accountancy rules, I guess.