Other clubs' transfers

Greg

Traore's not even a bad footballer it's that I've never ever seen a player as bad as him for turning to shit as soon as it comes to playing the final pass or finishing. It's almost impressive to see a player dribble past 2 or 3 players, play a 1-2, then perfectly pass the final ball to an opposition defender. He's been like that everywhere I've seen him, if Conte turned him into a wing back with a good final ball he'd immediately be one of the best out there.

8 minutes ago, kisearch said:

Traore's not even a bad footballer it's that I've never ever seen a player as bad as him for turning to shit as soon as it comes to playing the final pass or finishing. It's almost impressive to see a player dribble past 2 or 3 players, play a 1-2, then perfectly pass the final ball to an opposition defender. He's been like that everywhere I've seen him, if Conte turned him into a wing back with a good final ball he'd immediately be one of the best out there.

I don't think he'll turn him into anything that he isn't already, he'll still be fantastic at running 50 yards with the ball, and he'll still miss 8 out of 10 of his final passes. Can only assume Conte likes him because he's built like a bison. 

7 minutes ago, kisearch said:

SSN reckon the final 2 were Villa and Liverpool and that Villa seems more likely at the moment.

No they don't - the article specifically states that Liverpool aren't interested [emoji38]

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/12510421/philippe-coutinho-targeted-by-two-premier-league-clubs-with-final-decision-expected-on-friday

4 hours ago, kisearch said:

He's just Obafemi Martins from pro evo 6 in real life. Can run the length of the pitch and take on everyone but can't pass a ball 5 yards or hit the target. 

2 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

The article? I'm literally watching their Transfer Show live where they just said that Villa and Liverpool were the 2.

Edited by kisearch