Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 minutes ago, kisearch said:

The article? I'm literally watching their Transfer Show live where they just said that Villa and Liverpool were the 2.

I think you misheard:

"But, speaking to other people,e I’m being told a move to Liverpool is not really on and as far as Liverpool are concerned, there was no interest in Coutinho, although hey may have been offered the chance to sign him on loan."

That's what they just said on the transfer show. And the article below backs that up. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog/19530/12476234/transfer-centre-live-coutinho-neves-diaz-latest

Edited by jonny1403

15 minutes ago, jonny1403 said:

I think you misheard:

"But, speaking to other people,e I’m being told a move to Liverpool is not really on and as far as Liverpool are concerned, there was no interest in Coutinho, although hey may have been offered the chance to sign him on loan."

That's what they just said on the transfer show. And the article below backs that up. 

https://www.skysports.com/football/live-blog/19530/12476234/transfer-centre-live-coutinho-neves-diaz-latest

Nah mate, I heard all that. Just before he said all of that he said it had been narrowed down to 2 clubs then spoke about Villa and Liverpool. If those aren't the 2 clubs he was on about then it seems like an odd way to phrase it 

11 minutes ago, kisearch said:

Nah mate, I heard all that. Just before he said all of that he said it had been narrowed down to 2 clubs then spoke about Villa and Liverpool. If those aren't the 2 clubs he was on about then it seems like an odd way to phrase it 

Yeah fair enough. Does seem odd when their website contradicts that [emoji38]

4 hours ago, kisearch said:

Traore's not even a bad footballer it's that I've never ever seen a player as bad as him for turning to shit as soon as it comes to playing the final pass or finishing. It's almost impressive to see a player dribble past 2 or 3 players, play a 1-2, then perfectly pass the final ball to an opposition defender. He's been like that everywhere I've seen him, if Conte turned him into a wing back with a good final ball he'd immediately be one of the best out there.

Traore is crap - he runs fast in a straight line, and that is it.

We had a load of decent players in our most recent fallow years who just got dragged down to our level - Ayew, Veretout, Gueye et al.

Traore wasn't one of them, he was turboshit from day one.

I can't believe Spurs want him.

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

A couple of years ago I thought Traore was going to be brilliant. Always seemed to cause mayhem on the odd occasion I watched Wolves. 

He's like a modern day Tony Daley with more pace and even less finishing.

15 minutes ago, brummie said:

Traore is crap - he runs fast in a straight line, and that is it.

We had a load of decent players in our most recent fallow years who just got dragged down to our level - Ayew, Veretout, Gueye et al.

Traore wasn't one of them, he was turboshit from day one.

I can't believe Spurs want him.

Are you talking about Adama Traore the wolves player?

I remember when Traore first signed for Villa and what an astonishing coup it seemed at the time. And remembering him against Pardew's Crystal Palace on his debut, completely tore them a new one. Thought that he'd be world class.

These days I amuse myself on the new football365 refugee forum thread on Adama Traore, replete with his absolutely shit stats. There was a time when he and Ryan Sessegnon were considered the most exciting young wingers out there. Really astonishing to see how much their careers have regressed.

9 minutes ago, toontownman said:

If Ryan Sessegnons body didn't seem so knackered he might be worth a sneaky loan bid. He would also likely be playing for spurs. Torrid season for him.

Still only 21 years old too. Amazing that he was such a prodigy at such a young age.