Other clubs' transfers

Greg

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

You cunts paid £20m for Chris Wood. Back the fuck off. 

[emoji38] At least Wood is three years younger and hit double figures in the Pl the season before. It was panic in january. Had the whole summer and ending up with a bid for Arnautovic [emoji38]?

4 minutes ago, nufc123 said:

[emoji38] At least Wood is three years younger and hit double figures in the Pl the season before. It was panic in january. Had the whole summer and ending up with a bid for Arnautovic [emoji38]?

I think our board had a look at Rashford's finishing today and shit the bed. 

Ronaldo, Martial and Rashford is probably the pecking order for CF. One is actively trying to leave, one is injured and the other is a woeful finisher.

Just now, Froggy said:

I think our board had a look at Rashford's finishing today and shit the bed. 

Ronaldo, Martial and Rashford is probably the pecking order for CF. One is actively trying to leave, one is injured and the other is a woeful finisher.

Why not find a striker who isnt on the brink of retirement? What is it now Vardy the other day and now Arnautovic. Ron, Cavani, the former Watford strikers name i dont remember. Tomas at Espanyol, David at Lille, Richarlison before he went to Spurs?

34 minutes ago, toon25 said:

What are the prospects for Rashford to push on, Froggy? Seems like he's stagnated for 2-3 years now.

Genuinely thought he'd be a top top player 

He's only had one bad season. Season before last he was unreal. He just needs his confidence back to sort out the finishing. It's promising that he's getting into the positions. He should have had at least one today. 

Martial has been poor for two seasons. 

28 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Exactly the post I was going to make. Their recent striker signings could be Ibrahimovic, Ighalo, Cavani, Ronaldo, Arnautovic.

Such a strange policy

We always seem to have a more pressing position and then end up looking for a stop gap striker. 

In this case the most pressing position was CDM, which we didn't get. :thup:

8 minutes ago, Froggy said:

He's only had one bad season. Season before last he was unreal. He just needs his confidence back to sort out the finishing. It's promising that he's getting into the positions. He should have had at least one today. 

Martial has been poor for two seasons. 

I thought Rashford looked quite sharp today and his finishing wasn't previously a problem.

Him and Sancho will look completely different once you have a half decent midfield.

Martial must be a frustrating one for Man U fans. When he first arrived he looked amazing, and he was young so there was loads of hope for him to be an elite striker. He’s gone backwards though, are there reasons why? He’s not had bad injuries right?

What do we make of Conor Cody to Everton?

Personally i think it's a decent signing. Everton aren't in a position to start asking for progressive centre backs. Cody is solid and a great character by all accounts.

I know personalities don't win football matches, but they can pull you out the shit by helping forge a decent team spirit.

I think he’s a good character and will be decent for them but their squad needs improving at the other end more than in defence. Either way, I think they’re in for a painful season hovering around the relegation spots

2 minutes ago, STM said:

What do we make of Conor Cody to Everton?

Personally i think it's a decent signing. Everton aren't in a position to start asking for progressive centre backs. Cody is solid and a great character by all accounts.

I know personalities don't win football matches, but they can pull you out the shit by helping forge a decent team spirit.

Can only play in a back 3, Everton where a disaster playing that formation last year 

Just feel like they’re buying a shed load of defenders because they conceded loads last season. Also not sure Tarkowski and Coady are much of a step up from Keane and Holgate.

They just have four fist pumpy CBs now, with two others injured.

Edit- New page wanker.

Edited by Fantail Breeze