Other clubs' transfers

Greg

I know people say they’re too big to fail and long-term they probably are, but short-term I could see things getting nasty for them. They’ve not so much cooked the books as burnt them in a blast furnace 

1 hour ago, SUPERTOON said:

They're making some sound signings this summer. Nowt flashy like the last 2 attempts but the likes of Diop, Duffy, even Leno are sound additions. If they keep playing to Mitrovic's strengths they'll have a chance of surviving.

5 minutes ago, gbandit said:

More shite business from Chelsea all

round. No doubt he’ll be back to his best in Germany too

Wouldn't surprise me if they put in a £10m buy back clause for when he becomes brilliant again.

2 hours ago, Collage said:

Arnautovic and Rabiot :lol:

A couple of twats, will be a good match

Arnautovic to Man Utd would definitely be the most surprising move of the summer window. I would have him here as backup for Wilson and I think he'll do okay for Man Utd. Rabiot on the other hand would just be a  second-rate Pobga, a passenger during most matches. 

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Knowingly throwing a stone from inside a glass house here, but I can't stand the RB teams. 

Lots to admire in their scouting networks but feeder clubs are a really cunty approach.

4 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

A link that makes the least sense like. They're not in the Champions League and he plays in Saka's position. 

They were in for Raphinha who also plays RW.

Saka is still just 20 years old and he's played over 100 games in the last 2 seasons for Club and Country - they need to avoid burning out the lad. He is also likely to leave (imo) next season if they don't get CL football.

So it's protection and succession planning.

Edited by The College Dropout

Just now, The College Dropout said:

They were in for Raphinha who also plays RW.

Saka is still just 20 years old and he's played over 100 games in the last 2 seasons for Club and Country - they need to avoid burning out the lad. He is also likely to leave (imo) next season if they don't get CL football.

So it's protection and succession planning.

Saka is coming here isn’t he according to @HTT II

Looking into it a bit more. I'm certain Saka is keeping his options open regarding his future and is leaning towards an exit. He's reportedly on 30k-75k. Less than the likes of Eddie Nketiah.

I hope he stays at Arsenal and develops into a class RW/RF.

He could see him going to City and becoming a very useful utility man or fullback which won't make the most of his talents. I love his application.

1 minute ago, The College Dropout said:

Looking into it a bit more. I'm certain Saka is keeping his options open regarding his future and is leaning towards an exit. He's reportedly on 30k-75k. Less than the likes of Eddie Nketiah.

I hope he stays at Arsenal and develops into a class RW/RF.

He could see him going to City and becoming a very useful utility man or fullback which won't make the most of his talents. I love his application.

He’s supposedly a future target for City, which is a grim thought