Other clubs' transfers

Greg

About on par with Leigh Griffiths record wise this season mind, not much in it. I thought he looked good a few seasons ago & fwiw he's the type of explosive, technical player I love, but it's been quiet for him this year. I'd still be pretty jealous of Brighton, but more because of them spending 18m on one player than who the player actually is.

Surely someone like Liverpool will take a punt on him for that money.

People said the same about the City lad that went to Leicester, it's possible he's not at that level.

I was really jealous of that signing.

I wasn't and got massive amounts of s*** for it, it's rare that mid table sides spend s*** loads on a striker and they turn out to be the real deal.

In fact I'm struggling to think of one tbh, not saying this lad won't be but I honestly wouldn't worry about it. Brighton were going to be fine even before signing him anyway.

People said the same about the City lad that went to Leicester, it's possible he's not at that level.

Liverpool have Sturridge who is clearly a far superior striker, why would they bother?

Not sure how clear that is anymore. Sturridge used to be class but haven't been impressed when I've seen him recently

Liverpool have Sturridge who is clearly a far superior striker, why would they bother?

Not sure how clear that is anymore. Sturridge used to be class but haven't been impressed when I've seen him recently

Well the only question is if it would be sensible to replace him with Dembele and I think the answer is a clear no.

Well the only question is if it would be sensible to replace him with Dembele and I think the answer is a clear no.

Sturridge is class, but he has proven he can't be relied upon.

Sturridge is class, but he has proven he can't be relied upon.

Right, but if you're klopp I don't think you replace him with the likes of Dembele who would be a massive gamble. That's the point.