Other clubs' transfers

Greg

They fleeced man u with him once should try and do it again for lols. It's kind of fair enough they are built around him but they do have done competition now and i am not sure he is as exciting as he once was. Feels like he had then over s barrel though fans would be very pissed if he was allowed to leave on free

15 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Palace offering Zaha a four year contract worth £200,000 a week is a bit mad

It’s a funny one, if he can keep them In the league it’s money well spent; if not it’s a total disaster. Dish is football :lol:

54 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

They fleeced man u with him once should try and do it again for lols. It's kind of fair enough they are built around him but they do have done competition now and i am not sure he is as exciting as he once was. Feels like he had then over s barrel though fans would be very pissed if he was allowed to leave on free

We bought him for £10m, sold him for £6m, and have a 25% sell on clause. Not sure fleeced is the right word this time. :lol:

2 hours ago, Froggy said:

We bought him for £10m, sold him for £6m, and have a 25% sell on clause. Not sure fleeced is the right word this time. :lol:

Apologies for some reason thought you bought him for £50m or something my memory is completely off there

Edited by Tiresias

5 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Apologies for some reason thought you bought him for £50m or something my memory is completely off there

I think Zaha was the last signing we made under David Gill. Then Woodward replaced him and ran riot, overpaying in both fees and wages. 

6 hours ago, joeyt said:

Palace offering Zaha a four year contract worth £200,000 a week is a bit mad

Lawd have mercy!

That is shocking, but he's their local hero, so I kind of get it.

He should just stay there if he has any sense.

7 hours ago, Tiresias said:

???

His contract is up in the summer.

He got himself into a Harry Kane position with that long contract at like £150k.

Zaha has spoken at length about wanting to try the big time again. The £200k makes sense. Even on a free transfer it's unlikely any other team will match that. For the wage he's on already - I still contend he's a sensible transfer for a top 6-8 club for a free transfer. Might end up at Spurs though.

1 hour ago, The College Dropout said:

???

His contract is up in the summer.

He got himself into a Harry Kane position with that long contract at like £150k.

Zaha has spoken at length about wanting to try the big time again. The £200k makes sense. Even on a free transfer it's unlikely any other team will match that. For the wage he's on already - I still contend he's a sensible transfer for a top 6-8 club for a free transfer. Might end up at Spurs though.

Hmm fair enough, but I just don't think he's had that spectacular a season from what I've seen so feels odd to get big wage increase off that. He could certainly play for a top 6 squad, it's up to him he does seem to enjoy being the main man at Palace too rather than a cog. 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Of all the shite in the game at the minute, Wrexham has been a breath of fresh air man. 

Aye, every time there's a bit of a corny thing going on with the owners (and there's been plenty), just think of the joy their fans are experiencing after years of nowt. Cannot deny them this era at all, it's great.