Other clubs' transfers

Greg

7 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Man shut the fuck up. Done responding to your complete idiocy 

😂😂😂

Dont say you hope people are 15 🤷‍♂️

Complete Idiocy? I’d replied to each of your posts until the last one where you were trying to be a smart ass and countered the points based on information available plus parallels to a situation involving the toon. 

Sorry you don’t feel you can debate anymore and have a good day. 

1 minute ago, Ace said:

😂😂😂

Dont say you hope people are 15 🤷‍♂️

Complete Idiocy? I’d replied to each of your posts until the last one where you were trying to be a smart ass and countered the points based on information available plus parallels to a situation involving the toon. 

Sorry you don’t feel you can debate anymore and have a good day. 

Yeah because it would be embarrassing for a fully grown adult to call people “dick suckers”. I hoped you would be younger given the way you talk; as the alternative is sad. Ah well. 

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

He's a player brought in more for media and commercial appeal than to fit the squad. He's only there for the money. He has shown contept for the club. He's one of many luxury player superstars who does nothing off the ball.

He's everything wrong with the PSG mindset. And yes it comes from the clubs leadership. No manager serious about performing would want this version of Messi, Neymar & Mbappe in the same XI.

That's an interesting way of framing it considering he literally had to leave Barca because he wasn't allowed to take a pay cut or play for free :lol:

He's still a filthy tax dodger like, but that's another matter.

10 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

That's an interesting way of framing it considering he literally had to leave Barca because he wasn't allowed to take a pay cut or play for free :lol:

He would stay at Barca for less. Would he be at PSG for the same money?

41 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Wasn't this filthy tax dodger your avatar since the world cup? 

31 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

He would stay at Barca for less. Would he be at PSG for the same money?

He couldn't stay at Barca, there's a Spanish law that prohibits paying people less than 50% than previous contract unless they've agreed to it in their previous contract.  That's why he couldn't even had stayed if we offered to pay for free.

2 hours ago, Sempiternal said:

Yeah because it would be embarrassing for a fully grown adult to call people “dick suckers”. I hoped you would be younger given the way you talk; as the alternative is sad. Ah well. 

I called you Messi dick suckers to be fair. Which is not calling you dick suckers in the traditional sense but saying you suck Messis dick because you won’t accept anything said against him.

A subtle difference but a difference

23 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

Yes, not sure what your point is though. 

Just thought it was funny - he's no longer your avatar and you're blasting the dude. Only in jest man. Nothing other than that. 

Every time I see Tebas comments like these I wonder why the fuck the President of La Liga has anything at all to say about things like an individual club's transfers. Seems mental.

As a fan of a club, I do expect the most important player or the highest earner of the club, to respect the club and the fans, by putting the interest of the club in a very high (if not the highest) priority.   
I really don’t want to support him if he is obviously here just for his self interest. 

Messi, Neymar and Mbappe are all one of the greatest players in history. They are putting up great numbers in a farmer league, but that’s not enough to me. Ultimately it’s how much they respect your club that matters most.

PSG is a money ridden club for sure. It might justify why these players don’t respect the club. However, PSG fans definitely has the right to protest against them. Just like why we all hate Owen. Owen might be correct to put the clubs interest way below his international career, because he knows how shit our club and our owner were at that time. Still, I would just go and say fuck off you mudafucka SOB mercenaries 

Just now, Decky said:

Might be controversial but I wouldn't put Neymar in as one of the greatest of all time. Had he stayed at Barca he probably would have made it.  

Not controversial at all, he’s not even close.

37 minutes ago, Ace said:

I called you Messi dick suckers to be fair. Which is not calling you dick suckers in the traditional sense but saying you suck Messis dick because you won’t accept anything said against him.

A subtle difference but a difference

what's wrong with sucking dick?

6 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

As in.. nothing to do with succeeding with PSG?

I think he'd like to have succeeded at PSG (i.e. won the Champions League) but they'd have needed a lot more than him to do that, at the elite level that team's a mess. But for me that move was always designed to allow him to keep playing at a high level but without having to put too much graft in. He'd disappointed at previous World Cups by turning up knackered and the entire point of the PSG move from the start was to allow him to half-arse it for 18 months and get himself in peak shape. Worked a bloody treat.

On 08/08/2021 at 11:29, Wullie said:

A lot of those clubs would require him to put a serious shift in domestically, some of them couldn't afford him unless he takes a huge cut and some of them simply wouldn't present a good enough opportunity for a CL (I don't give the Italian clubs a cat in hell's chance). He'll definitely have his eye on the World Cup next December as well. PSG is by far and away the biggest opportunity to be able to both win the CL and not put that much football in his legs before then (the only other would be Bayern but they have quite a strict wage policy I believe). 

15 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I think he'd like to have succeeded at PSG (i.e. won the Champions League) but they'd have needed a lot more than him to do that, at the elite level that team's a mess. But for me that move was always designed to allow him to keep playing at a high level but without having to put too much graft in. He'd disappointed at previous World Cups by turning up knackered and the entire point of the PSG move from the start was to allow him to half-arse it for 18 months and get himself in peak shape. Worked a bloody treat.

A bit like Michael Owen at Newcastle then?

In a way if you like but the two situations are too different as to be incomparable. NUFC didn't have effectively unlimited resources to afford him half-arsing it, nor did we win a league title while Owen was here.

54 minutes ago, enthusiast said:

what's wrong with sucking dick?

Nothing if you enjoy it and it’s consensual you do it 👍🏻

What I said was more a comment on their idolisation of Messi rather than the actual act. 

7 minutes ago, Wullie said:

In a way if you like but the two situations are too different as to be incomparable. NUFC didn't have effectively unlimited resources to afford him half-arsing it, nor did we win a league title while Owen was here.

There’s more the same between the situations than different. They are definitely parallels of each other.

PSG could afford it in Ligue 1 but in the champions league it wasn’t enough. Both not being at their best was detrimental to their teams 

4 hours ago, Kanji said:

Just thought it was funny - he's no longer your avatar and you're blasting the dude. Only in jest man. Nothing other than that. 

:thup: Was gonna say, I have some much worse examples 'love the art not the artist' than Messi like :lol: