Other clubs' transfers

Greg

31 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Frankfurt signed Kolo Muani on a free just last summer man :lol:

Now they are going to get a £100 million for him in just a year. That is absolutely excellent work by their recruitment team and staff.

Edited by KaKa

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Frankfurt signed Kolo Muani on a free just last summer man :lol:

Now they are going to get a £100 million for hi in just a year. That is absolutely excellent work by their recruitment team and staff.

he turned us down iirc.

I really like the look of him, think he'd do great in the Prem.

6 minutes ago, Big River said:

he turned us down iirc.

I really like the look of him, think he'd do great in the Prem.

Yeah, he's quality. Looked really good at Nantes.

Was surprised Frankfurt were able to get him as a free agent tbh.

His number for them this year are fantastic both in goals and assists. Really well rounded striker.

Amazing business for Frankfurt to make a £100 million on a player they signed for free in just a year. That's ridiculous. 

Edited by KaKa

15 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, he's quality. Looked really good at Nantes.

Was surprised Frankfurt were able to get him as a free agent tbh.

His number for them this year are fantastic both in goals and assists. Really well rounded striker.

Amazing business for Frankfurt to make a £100 million on a player they signed for free in just a year. That's ridiculous. 

Tells you the buying clubs' transfer operators are scared and confused too.

Really good senior pro to have around the young guys in that team. Will likely go into a coaching role with them at some point afterwards too I imagine.

37 minutes ago, 80 said:

Tells you the buying clubs' transfer operators are scared and confused too.

Certainly at the bigger clubs. They are always so tied to paying huge amounts on players that feel have already proven themselves. They are mostly really awful at bringing through players of their own that they have nurtured themselves.

40 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Ah gutted, hoped we’d be back in this summer. Could still really do with a player of his profile with both our strikers missing chunks of this season and the added pressures of Europe next year.

1 minute ago, nufc123 said:

100 for Muani. The worlds gone mad..

I haven't seen a great deal of him but based on stats alone it isn't even a great return in the Bundesliga. 

Even Weghorst had a comparable record if not better. 

1 minute ago, Disco said:

Should get a scout who’s permanently watching football in Bondy where Kolo Muani grew up. Disgusting amount of talent coming out of there.

Mbappe and Saliba as well. Class. 

54 minutes ago, El Prontonise said:

Pedro is not that good tbf, a sign of their decline.

I really like him personally, think he has such a good all round game. He’s like a Welbeck but with added technique, pace and goal scoring ability. Will be interesting to see how it goes next season but I think he’s exactly what they’re missing m

2 hours ago, joeyt said:

Confused at this already being officially announced. Good signing for them. Wonder if we threw our hat in the ring. Howe today made a point of only having two recognised forwards, so you’d assume we’re after another one this summer, and considering we wanted him badly last year I was expecting us to  go after him again. Brighton will be a good club for him though.

1 hour ago, gbandit said:

I really like him personally, think he has such a good all round game. He’s like a Welbeck but with added technique, pace and goal scoring ability. Will be interesting to see how it goes next season but I think he’s exactly what they’re missing m

Technique, pace, all round game.  That was prime Welbeck. 

Without the injuries he would have 100 PL goals imo