Other clubs' transfers

Greg

2 minutes ago, rgk_lfc said:

I think he will get close to breaking the Bundesliga scoring record and has a decent shot of breaking it also. Kane is that good. 

Bundesliga record in a season or overall?

No chance of the latter. Even the record in a season is 41

3 minutes ago, rgk_lfc said:

I think he will get close to breaking the Bundesliga scoring record and has a decent shot of breaking it also. Kane is that good. 

Goals scored in a season? (Lewandowski got 41). It’s not a particularly challenging league imo, so he should have a decent chance if he goes. 

@joeyt, @Manxst I meant goals scored in a season. I think he has a decent shot at getting close to 41. He has been putting up close to Lewa numbers in a much stronger league and playing for a much weaker side relative to the opposition. As he has done that he has been continuously developing into an effective playmaker. 

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

That's a great bit of business that, should dominate in that division and be more than good enough for if they get promoted.

More than good enough? He was dropped for Keane and Tarkowski last year! Good enough for the championship though, sure.  

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Much as I hate the ugly little cheat, I feel like Havertz will do really well for Arsenal not being shoehorned into a main strikers role.

Playing in behind Jesus and ahead of Rice and Odegaard he’ll thrive. 

Kane is brilliant but Lewandowski wasn't too shabby either. It is a much easier league and Lewa had better players around him so if he stays injury free 41 goals wouldn't be impossible but that's an insane number.

image.thumb.png.465f9b6ad13a0f52257b8d72fa200f1b.png

image.thumb.png.d16f0bcbce3bfdacffcad55fc5599e3e.png

Edited by Mountain