Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

allardyce letting his mouth go in the press.

i'm sure that fucking cunt is our manager in waiting. just too much of a coincidence. i bet its already agreed like it was with pardew before hughton was shafted.

i'm sure that fucking cunt is our manager in waiting. just too much of a coincidence. i bet its already agreed like it was with pardew before hughton was shafted.

Yup - he will have been slipped some cash by Bishop. :rant:

https://talksport.com/football/407012/newcastle-united-news-rafa-benitez-transfers-sam-allardyce/

Sorry, not reading anything that twat has to say.

Didn't seem too bad until I got to this bit...

"I think the fans should look forward to the season but sometimes up there with the fans it’s beyond the real with the expectations. They always want that little bit more. But at the minute the focus should be on stability and sustaining your position in the Premier League and grow from there.

:rant:

Oh aye, stability and sustaining our position is gonna be easy when everyone around us is strengthening their squads, and Rafa is having to beg steal and borrow.

Yeah, that wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest.

https://talksport.com/football/407012/newcastle-united-news-rafa-benitez-transfers-sam-allardyce/

“But what is expected at Newcastle is beyond the real expectation and the reality they can do; they always want that little bit more.”

YOU LOST AND DREW AGAINST THE WORST SIDE THE PL HAS EVER SEEN, YOU FUCKING WEAPON.

Sorry, not reading anything that twat has to say.

Didn't seem too bad until I got to this bit...

"I think the fans should look forward to the season but sometimes up there with the fans it’s beyond the real with the expectations. They always want that little bit more. But at the minute the focus should be on stability and sustaining your position in the Premier League and grow from there.

:rant:

Oh aye, stability and sustaining our position is gonna be easy when everyone around us is strengthening their squads, and Rafa is having to beg steal and borrow.

Oh FFS man. I hate this fucken bollocks that keeps being said.

Guest Howaythetoon

Big Sam is right IMO, I remember the uproar when we didn’t beat Derby, mental expectations given how good they were back then...

All the real men coming out with real talk. Real talk for real men. Telling it how it is like.

English Sam British Allardyce

English Richard British Keys

Two top lads, proper English.

Big Sam is right IMO, I remember the uproar when we didn’t beat Derby, mental expectations given how good they were back then...

Record breaking points haul that season, if I'm not mistaken.

Yep. 11 points. Fat Wanker Sam gave them 4 of those 11.

Don't even think he needed the cash, he's always been quite happy to have a pop at Newcastle fans as he's still got a major chip on his shoulder about how he lost his job here. He's never really got on with Rafa either and seems more than happy to stir the shit in public. He can undermine Benitez, wind up a fan base who hates him and support Ashley in one interview. He's a disgrace of a human being.

Are you suggesting Allardyce has taken an envelope full of money for doing something a bit disingenuous? I find that hard to believe....!

Surely they'd have more success with these kind of actions if they decided to get someone remotely un-cunty onboard? Though the "Allardyce as next manager" stuff makes perfect and horrific sense, he's Ashley's wet dream. Will keep us up, won't require much to work with, and who cares that the football is horrific because Ashley doesn't even go to the games, he just wants the results. :(

All the real men coming out with real talk. Real talk for real men. Telling it how it is like.

English Sam British Allardyce

English Richard British Keys

Two top lads, proper English.

Telling that disgusting forrin to shut up or get out. Brexit means Brexit.

Record breaking points haul that season, if I'm not mistaken.

Yep. 11 points. Fat Wanker Sam gave them 4 of those 11.

At least it's not 11 out of 11, positives IMO.

Guest reefatoon

Definitely not going to read that either.  Another cunt to add to the list of Ashley puppets. Fuck them all.