Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest Howaythetoon

Winning the Championship and finishing 10th was just about forgivable, but not playing our best shit players at home to Watford in the FA Cup is unforgivable, just leave Rafa.

Winning the Championship and finishing 10th was just about forgivable, but not playing our best shit players at home to Watford in the FA Cup is unforgivable, just leave Rafa.

Rafa is God man. He can do no wrong. He's world class you know?

Confessions of a Driving Instructor

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

:lol:

Still waiting on who he thinks we should replace him with. Hasn't answered that question in 3 years, still posts the same shite, still hasn't been banned.

Hopefully he goes there and wins lots of trophies.

I don't know about lots of trophies, but he'd have a good chance of picking up at least one. Vardy would be the ideal forward for the way he sets his teams up.

I think he could be a great appointment for Leicester. Would be a very good fit. Sadly.

Ashley staying and Rafa leaving is the worst case scenario we all feared.

Add to that the fact that a certain Alan Pardew is still umemployed means we are one single play off doomsday.

Guest Howaythetoon

think his personality, community involvement and his results would win them over even if his brand of football didnt .

That and his CV, he’d be their most decorated manager ever and would be a great fit for them and likely do very well at a club like Leicester.

I think Dokko mentioned it before not so long back, but with Puyel it’s seemingly a personality thing which fans aren’t engaging with more than anything else which isn’t helped by an equally bland style of football or course.

Not that I think his style is bland and nor do I think the majority of Leicester fans want him out either.

They would love Rafa as much as we do IMO and he’d be able to play less defensively than he does here at a club where he can spend more money on attackers than defenders and where he would already have a very capable squad to start from in defence and attack.

Adrian Durham having a pop at his side he put out at the weekend, tbf he defends us and Rafa in the main but couldn’t understand his team .