Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest firetotheworks

not saying sack him as who else would we get. Huddersfield and Brighton both doing better than us. Lejeune is not as good as mbemba, joselu not as good as Mitrovic and Murphy not as good as Aarons. Yet he sticks with them and doesnt give others a chance. His tactics are negative which ever formation we play. But not allowed to criticise in anyway is like Karl Pilkington says BULLSHIT

The Venn diagram of people who make shite points about Rafa Vs people who can't formulate proper sentences is just a circle.

I think I need a forced exile from Facebook!

It's honestly got me down knowing that there is a growing section of our support who literally think Rafa is s*** and we need to get shot. Almost as though it was all rosey before he turned up and he's got us down on out knees.

I can accept people questioning some decisions and maybe rafas bull headedness but to want rid of him? More and more I start to understand why we sometimes get a bad rap from everyone.

Totally agree with this.

I've always wondered why fans of other clubs say certain things about us. These past few weeks have answered my question. We have some absolute knackers amongst our support. These idiots wanting Rafa out and cant see where the real problems lie are beyond help.

I would bet that most clubs have a fair amount of dimwits who post shit on twitter or FB though. Social media has been catastrophic from that point of view.

Starting to hope the Man City game is going to be a massive Rafa fest similar to Spurs in our final game of the 15/16 season.

We're going to get hammered anyway so the result isn't really of paramount importance  (Not like the 2 games after it) and the managers name reverberating around the ground will be a shot in the arm to the media wanting us to turn on him, the internet trolls wanting him out and mackems distorting opinion polls.

No one of sane mind could seriously be suggesting Rafa out. Get a sense of context ffs.

Had an argument at a local Non League game with another Newcastle fan last week because he wants Rafa sacked.  I asked who he would like to see replace him and he replied with Tony Pulis. There are people like this out there.

No one of sane mind could seriously be suggesting Rafa out. Get a sense of context ffs.

Had an argument at a local Non League game with another Newcastle fan last week because he wants Rafa sacked.  I asked who he would like to see replace him and he replied with Tony Pulis. There are people like this out there.

There always has been tbh. You'd get a fair section of the crowd who would cheer a crunching tackle over a bit of skill.

Guest firetotheworks

There always has been tbh. You'd get a fair section of the crowd who would cheer a crunching tackle over a bit of skill.

Uh oh.

All human life is out there. The more ‘spthecial’ opinions usually get diluted amongst the relatively sensible majority. Unless you only take your litmus test from a small pond with an unusual number of LOFs (Loud Opinionated Fuckwits).

All human life is out there. The more ‘spthecial’ opinions usually get diluted amongst the relatively sensible majority. Unless you only take your litmus test from a small pond with an unusual number of LOFs (Loud Opinionated Fuckwits).

You mean like Talksport?

Thats the way it used to be, but social media has created a much bigger platform for the minority voice and the majority have never been very vocal anyway.

We need ever more responsible reporting at a time they seem to be getting less responsible.

wow, just f***ing wow

I'd have left at that point.

wow, just fucking wow

As if Pulis could manage 1 point from 27 - 1 win in 13. Idiot.

wow, just fucking wow

As if Pulis could manage 1 point from 27 - 1 win in 13. Idiot.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41870313