Rafa Benítez (now unemployed)

Greg

Would you have Rafa back?   

463 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have Rafa back?

• Yes, as manager, immediately
    • Yes, as manager, but at some point in the future (eg if relegated)
    • Yes, in an advisory or DoF role
    • No, not in any meaningful capacity

This poll is closed to new votes

Luke Edwards on Talksport now

What’s the prick got to say?

Just talking about the fact the written press are banned, stating that it's not uncommon with Mike Ashley. He doesn't feel the press have been unfair and the team need to win a match. Didn't really stick up for Bruce or criticise him.

Luke Edwards on Talksport now

What’s the prick got to say?

Just talking about the fact the written press are banned, stating that it's not uncommon with Mike Ashley. He doesn't feel the press have been unfair and the team need to win a match. Didn't really stick up for Bruce or criticise him.

He hasn't got the balls to stick up for Bruce on national radio, he'd get crucified by the presenters. Easier just to reel off a few sarcastic tweets to NUFC fans.

I can't stand the way he speaks. Like he's read through a dictionary picking out long words and then just randomly inserts them into sentences with clearly no understanding of what they mean, so other people with no understanding of what they mean will think he sounds intelligent.

I can't stand the way he speaks. Like he's read through a dictionary picking out long words and then just randomly inserts them into sentences with clearly no understanding of what they mean, so other people with no understanding of what they mean will think he sounds intelligent.

13.jpg

Simon Jordan cannot be this stupid, surely? :lol:

How can you just write off all of these players so flippantly. I cannot believe this man ... what an insult to the players, many of them who have shown they can perform in this league. This is purely down to the manager!

The whole season we have still not seen Wilson upfront with ASM, Almiron and Fraser off him. And then Hayden and Longstaff in centre midfield. And a back 4 of Manquillo, any 2 of our centre backs really and Lewis at left back. The most obvious lineup there is to get the best out of the team.

What a joke. We do no thave the worst squad in this league at all.

It’s talk sport. It’s the most professional wind up bait going.

This^

They purposely say things to get a reaction. Whether that be by ringing in, texting in, emailing or on social media. Without a reaction, they cease to exist.

13.jpg

:lol:

He causes me proper pericombobulation like.

It’s talk sport. It’s the most professional wind up bait going.

This^

They purposely say things to get a reaction. Whether that be by ringing in, texting in, emailing or on social media. Without a reaction, they cease to exist.

Now there is something to dream about. Utter shitstain on humanity that station. I was suckered in years ago but saw the light thankfully.

Full of  awful, disingenuous muppets 'Durham', 'Brazil' (assume the alcoholic fat tosser is still alive), 'Parry'...morons of the highest calibre