Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Newcastle United - 24/09/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

Guest alijmitchell

I can't remember celebrating a goal in front of the telly like the Perez winner last season in years. I was bouncing off the walls, it was an unbelievable end to the game.

There used to be a time where I thought I couldn't celebrate as much as I used to as a kid. My god though, when that went I I went fucking wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember celebrating a goal in front of the telly like the Perez winner last season in years. I was bouncing off the walls, it was an unbelievable end to the game.

There used to be a time where I thought I couldn't celebrate as much as I used to as a kid. My god though, when that went I I went fucking wild.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye. I was watching it at my Mams and my sister had to take everything off the table because I was prancing around like a baboon and shouting profanities. Was awesome though.

Think we might beat them comfortably, especially if we get an early goal.

Also suspect Gayle or Shelvey might come in. Just a feeling.

Aye. I reckon Gayle might come in today like. Just a sneaking suspicion. Rafa knows he can do it against these and it mightn't be the game plan they expect us to go in with.

Aye. I reckon Gayle might come in today like. Just a sneaking suspicion. Rafa knows he can do it against these and it mightn't be the game plan they expect us to go in with.

He didn't play against them last season

I dont want us to start Gayle. We will probably be tight and organised  and then press forward big time occasionally and put them under pressure and take over the possession. Joselu is vital to us when we decide to bring the game to them. I can see us pushing forward more than we did against Swansea.

He didn't play against them last season

[emoji38] fair play.

Against this standard of opponent then :thup:

I have a good feeling about today. A win could be huge for us. We'll have beaten Brighton, West Ham, Stoke and Swansea - all teams I'd expect in and around us come the end of the season and will have only really slipped up once against Huddersfield. However, with them to play at home and a few other teams such as Palace I think we're in good shape to stay up. Tbh so long as we aren't beaten today that's enough.

A win though and we can play Liverpool with plenty confidence. Expect a goal or two from set plays vs them like. It's just whether or not they score more than us. As it stands 4 from the next 9 would be a canny return or 7 from the next 12.

The way we are playing and the fixtures we have coming up I'm not really concerned about anyone up until Man United.

I'd be pleased with a point today. Similar to us after the first couple of games Brighton are a better side than some of their results, I really don't think there's a whole lot of difference between any of the sides that are likely to be in the bottom 10/12 places and like the games we've won and lost - aside from West Ham and Spurs - they're settled on really fine margins.

Hopefully we pinch a win with some traditionally bad fixtures coming up, I'd like to see Joselu get a goal after his missed chances the other day.