Brighton & Hove Albion vs. Newcastle United - 24/09/17 @ 4pm (Sky Sports)

HaydnNUFC

started speaking about our game on Sunday Supplement.  First fucking this they say is "the fans are being deluded all saying they want Champions League football now after their good start"

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Aye taking as proof that he was asked in his Press Conference about Champions League....It was a joke you fuckwits.

started speaking about our game on Sunday Supplement.  First f***ing this they say is "the fans are being deluded all saying they want Champions League football now after their good start"

:anguish: :anguish: :anguish: :anguish:

Aye taking as proof that he was asked in his Press Conference about Champions League....It was a joke you fuckwits.

Good god man.

Does Caulkin or no one ever get to go on there and put the fucktards into order

He's not nearly sensationalist enough nor is he an egotistical knobend like a fair few regulars on SS are.

I've not watched it in years because the moment they would speak about NUFC it became apparent they were horrendously ignorant of reality. I'd assume they're the same for all but the elite.

Does Caulkin or no one ever get to go on there and put the fucktards into order

He's not nearly sensationalist enough nor is he an egotistical knobend like a fair few regulars on SS are.

I've not watched it in years because the moment they would speak about NUFC it became apparent they were horrendously ignorant of reality. I'd assume they're the same for all but the elite.

Funnily enough that's why I stopped watching the pricks. [emoji38]

Think we might beat them comfortably, especially if we get an early goal.

Also suspect Gayle or Shelvey might come in. Just a feeling.

Aye. I reckon Gayle might come in today like. Just a sneaking suspicion. Rafa knows he can do it against these and it mightn't be the game plan they expect us to go in with.

Not sure about that like. One of the reasons for our recent form, for me like, is that we can play a different way with Joselu as opposed to Gayle, add in Merino and they are far more suited to the way Rafa wants to play.