Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Daily Express copy and pasting now and suggesting a Torres reunion with Rafa :D :lol:

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/878709/Newcastle-news-Amanda-Staveley-Mike-Ashley

They have also had to endure some torrid managerial reigns of Alan Shearer, Alan Pardew and Joe Kinnear.

Oh so now it's torrid. Funny how we were deluded Geordies and bullies at the time for wanting Pardew gone.

There's no denial from The Chronicle as they know nowt like the rest of us.  Would be a daft thing to deny and then it actually happen.  7 weeks till the window opens and whichever kitty Rafa has to work with. Clock is ticking.

Honestly though, which newspapers would you trust to break this news?

Honestly though, which newspapers would you trust to break this news?

Times, due to Caulkin.

:thup:

Douglas is fairly clued up too.

A post by FenhamMag would do the trick.

I believe

The rumblings are starting back up

It's on and when it's announced am fucking work off for 2 days and heading to the nearest bar

I'm with you mate. Everyone's taking the piss but the Daily Star will have the last laugh here.

This story was doing the rounds on Twitter this morning from the alleged Asian Newspaper.

From the Chronicle this afternoon..

Reports in Asia claim that Amanda Staveley and PCP have agreed a price for Newcastle United but the deal is not that far along

Indonesian media outlet Semuanyabola caused a stir with a report claiming that Staveley and her PCP partners have settled on a price of £300 million for the Magpies and hope to have the deal done before December - however club sources have rejected any such development.

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/staveley-still-make-bid-newcastle-13891719.amp

The Daily Stars version seems like just a rehash.. with a few sprinkles of embellishment.

I believe

The rumblings are starting back up

It's on and when it's announced am f***ing work off for 2 days and heading to the nearest bar

If it happens I'm putting my last 2 days holiday in and heading into the toon.