Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just remember, if this goes through the people that deserve 100% of the credit are those who did the 11 minute walkin, it's shook him to his core

Not sure if serious? :dowiespin:

Well it certainly wasn’t the silent majority, was it?

No, obviously not. But it most definitely wasn't a half-baked walk-in attempt either, with about 200 participants.

Just to clarify, I'm all for protest action and have been involved in a few things with TMG, but genuinely don't understand the point of the walk-in or boycott protests. Everyone's already paid. Plus they create division in the fanbase, because people rightly or wrongly still want to go and support the team. Ashley literally won't give a fuck if they show up or not as long as the money is already paid. Protests that get at his other business interests... I'm all for those.

It's all experiment. Doesn't mean you shouldn't try it. He had the money and PL status secured for Boycott Spurs and he shat it then. Doesn't seem like it will work at this point in time but if it means conversation goes beyond 'yeah he's a cunt/it's shit' and into 'right that didnt quite land/lets try this' and we're at least futhereing something other than apathy.

Can't see anything happening before January, so there'll most likely be another window where the manager doesn't get what he requires to try and keep us in the league. If whoever it is is serious, they need to get a wriggle on.

The Iluminati can make anything happen... I hope they turn up dressed as owls when they meet Ashley.

Can't see anything happening before January, so there'll most likely be another window where the manager doesn't get what he requires to try and keep us in the league. If whoever it is is serious, they need to get a wriggle on.

The Iluminati can make anything happen... I hope they turn up dressed as owls when they meet Ashley.

An owl. You know your illuminati!

Ive hit the grove once or twice.

Ive hit the grove once or twice.

:lol: Ok Moloch

As ever, I'll believe this the moment that a binding deal is irrevocably signed, and not a picosecond before.

Remember he was photographed out having dinner with Stavely, so there's no limit to how much bullshit this guy will peddle.

he'll fucking torpedo it like he always does because he's a greedy fucking prick

He does it on purpose just to fuck with the fans I reckon

Like Bane says, there can be no true despair without hope  :lol:

Just spent the last 5 minutes going back through the thread to see where a user called Bane had said that. I now feel rather foolish.