Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I know it will mean nothing,but when I look at Luke Edwards, George caulkins and mark Douglas's twitters on the app it gives me a suggestion of 3 people to follow. The usual culprits like Ryder and the chronicle are there but there's now at least one Arabic suggestion (different on each one). Now I realize its going to be nothing but...middle eastern takeover coming?

Why does the story about Ashley supposed to have been meeting the future Man City owners have to crop up again. To think what could have been.

If it makes you feel better at all it wouldn’t have been the Man City owners he was meeting as they had already agreed to buy City and completed it on the 1st September. Anyway that’s what I use to stop my self breaking down and crying. :'(  ;D

Guest Howaythetoon

Why does the story about Ashley supposed to have been meeting the future Man City owners have to crop up again. To think what could have been.

Would rather not have owners like that tbh.

Agreed, Man City are as soulless as us tbh.

Agreed, Man City are as soulless as us tbh.

I’d take it mind  O0

Would absolutely love it personally. Their only objective would be to win things, making a profit would be secondary. I think we have waited long enough to win something, I would rather leave the moral victories to some other clubs like Chelsea and Man U.

why not?

they've invested a load for the local community and the club?

what type of owners do you want? not rich? not arabs?

why not?

The Man City owners are the PERFECT owners, in my opinion.

What they do in their own country that we might not like (if they do anything at all) is down to them and their own country to eventually sort out.

As owners of a UK Premier League Football Club, they are just perfect.

why not?

The Man City owners are the PERFECT owners, in my opinion.

I wouldn't say no like.