Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All of these repulsive cretins sucking off ashley on sky is deplorable, and it's absolutely right that no one should take these irrelevant buffoons seriously, but who in the media is actually championing the fans? Who is actually out there telling the truth about the obese sweathouse owner? I know about Shearer on MOTD, and he is certainly a prominent figure, but so far it seems he is on his own from what I can tell.

What is the other that has appeared in the last 3 years?

Rugby League Magic Weekend maybe?

Possibly but that's a big receipt for something that gets only around 30K iirc.  Plus wouldn't the Super League take the majority of the wedge and just pay us to rent the stadium?

All of these repulsive cretins sucking off ashley on sky is deplorable, and it's absolutely right that no one should take these irrelevant buffoons seriously, but who in the media is actually championing the fans? Who is actually out there telling the truth about the obese sweathouse owner? I know about Shearer on MOTD, and he is certainly a prominent figure, but so far it seems he is on his own from what I can tell.

Rob Lee does to some extent also