Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

So fucking  underwhelming !!! Like would rather we went for ings or deeney tbh

A sticker that's scored 28, assisted 17 in 46 games isn't that underwhelming to me like. Would much rather him the Deeney like.

If some daft cunt buys Mitrovic then we’ll probably spend the money on this (less/more than) average prick.

It’s all just really, really disappointing and sums the ownership up. There’s no investment or injection of cash or quality, it’s just ambling along and hoping things turn out ok. Other clubs are having a real go and acting big, we’re just pretending, same as ever under Ashley. ‘Achieve the bare minimum, whilst spending as little needs be’ not sure what that is in łatin but get the cunt on the club crest as that sums up the club under this pernicious fat piece of shit.

Why are people so quick to write this guy off, he's an over 1 in 2 goal striker, and chips in with a fair few assists, I know it's the Dutch league but that's nothing to be sniffed at.

Why are people so quick to write this guy off, he's an over 1 in 2 goal striker, and chips in with a fair few assists, I know it's the Dutch league but that's nothing to be sniffed at.

Aye, don't really get it myself. Unless people watch the Dutch league much?

So fucking  underwhelming !!! Like would rather we went for ings or deeney tbh

:dowie:

I mean you'd rather go for proven shite (Deeney) or mr living dead (Ings) than someone who is unproven in this league but at least scores goals where he is?  This lad isn't the most exciting, but fuck me Ings and Deeney would have me slitting my wrists.

All his goals last season show he gets into the right positions between the defenders. Near enough all goals are from central and tap ins. He doesn't create many by himself, nearly all assisted.

If he needs assisted goals I hope we have some creative players lined up, because so far this season we are not presenting many options even though the striking options are pretty poor.

One thing he looks good at is getting in the box and staying onside for tap ins headers.

I hope we can create chances for him. And bare in mind it was Eredivise so not outstanding defending.

All his goals last season show he gets into the right positions between the defenders. Near enough all goals are from central and tap ins. He doesn't create many by himself, nearly all assisted.

If he needs assisted goals I hope we have some creative players lined up, because so far this season we are not presenting many options even though the striking options are pretty poor.

One thing he looks good at is getting in the box and staying onside for tap ins headers.

I hope we can create chances for him. And bare in mind it was Eredivise so not outstanding defending.

Could be a worry in some games.  But then if we had a striker who could finish chances on the pitch against Swansea we'd have two more points right now.  Same goes for a few other games this season where we created plenty and saw our strikers waste them.

I'm Danish and has followed Jørgensen for some years. Was a great talent when young and was sold to Leverkusen in Germany, got a few matches but never really got it going. Switched back to FC Copenhagen where he was great, at times probably the best striker in the Danish league. 51 goals in 137 matches for FC Copenhagen. He has played as offensive midfielder and as a winger for them as well.

In Feyenoord he's been playing as a striker. Had a very good 1st season for them, this season has been decent, been injured a couple of times and Feyenoord as club hasn't performed well either.

But I would say he's nowhere near worth €20m and i'm not convinced that he's the guy that can score goals for us.

This is very positive. But I wonder are we taking a massive risk here? If we're willing to break the transfer record then couldn't it go somewhere more reliable? I trust Rafa 100% though so either way I'll obviously be delighted.