Nicolai Jorgensen to stay at Feyenoord

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

:lol: Maybe the club shouldn't have leaked to the press that we were going after a 20m rated player in the hopes that we'd all spaff our kegs, if they didn't want to actually pay said 20m.

I'm in awe of how stupid we are to the point where I'm still unconvinced that Jorgensen is our actual target, and is nothing but a smokescreen for the real target we're going for.

Hope is a hell of a drug.

f*** me, the amount of money the TV deal brings in and we won't pay the £20m asking price for our first choice target. Pay the money and move on.

Yup. Plus, it's not like we need to start winning games ASAP, starting with Burnley at home. So it's not like whoever the new striker is, he'll need to come in and get some fucking training and instructions under his belt ASAP.

Fucking cunts.

:lol: Maybe the club shouldn't have leaked to the press that we were going after a 20m rated player in the hopes that we'd all spaff our kegs, if they didn't want to actually pay said 20m.

I'm in awe of how stupid we are to the point where I'm still unconvinced that Jorgensen is our actual target, and is nothing but a smokescreen for the real target we're going for.

It's a bit like Trump, isn't it? "He can't possibly just be that stupid. There must be some kind of pla.... oh, no there isn't."

Haggling over a few million is such backward logic in the grand scheme of things.  If we’d just payed the asking price we could have the deal all wrapped up by now and the player could be starting to get settled in his new environment, with his new team mates.  It would give him a much better chance to hit the ground running and help win us some points.  Obvioulsy the fat piss head and his baldy little cock slave don’t understand any of this.

I'm in awe of how stupid we are to the point where I'm still unconvinced that Jorgensen is our actual target, and is nothing but a smokescreen for the  real target  we're going for.

Do you think Lee Charnley has even realised that Jon Walters has already moved?

I think Ashley agreeing we can break our previous transfer record has been taken put of context.  He means we can spend up to £20m on all 3 players that rafa wants so we've got Kenedy on a loan fee next is the keeper for around £2.5m loan to buy fee leaving around £14m for a striker hence our bid for Jorgansen being well short of the required £20m.  It's not going to happen unless feyenoord cave on and take the £14m.o

I think Ashley agreeing we can break our previous transfer record has been taken put of context.  He means we can spend up to £20m on all 3 players that rafa wants so we've got Kenedy on a loan fee next is the keeper for around £2.5m loan to buy fee leaving around £14m for a striker hence our bid for Jorgansen being well short of the required £20m.  It's not going to happen unless feyenoord cave on and take the £14m.o

Erm, but it's not breaking your record if you sign three players?

You might be right, but I doubt Feyernoord use the Shields Gazette as a way to value their players.

Erm, but it's not breaking your record if you sign three players?

Aye pretty crazy logic like, especially since that wouldn't even be a record spend on three players in one window, not even under Ashley, not even close.

So we upped our bid from £14m to £15m :lol:

Which still wouldn’t be a record deal for us.

It's like when you're bartering for a Bintang shirt in Vietnam...they ask for 20 quid, you have fuck idea about the currency and then you play hardball.

'Erm, 19 quid?'

Haggling over a few million is such backward logic in the grand scheme of things.  If we’d just payed the asking price we could have the deal all wrapped up by now and the player could be starting to get settled in his new environment, with his new team mates.  It would give him a much better chance to hit the ground running and help win us some points.  Obvioulsy the fat piss head and his baldy little cock slave don’t understand any of this.

The irony of not being able to state this when it's about buying a club is staggering.  :lol: