Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

I think a lot of people took his move to Man Utd to heart and are quite emotional about wanting him to be moved on

I'm happy for him to be back up here but do understand the reasons some would prefer someone else

Just now, joeyt said:

I think a lot of people took his move to Man Utd to heart and are quite emotional about wanting him to be moved on

I'm happy for him to be back up here but do understand the reasons some would prefer someone else

By the same token, can also understand why he might want to leave. He's first-choice at a lot of clubs over here and abroad.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Makes no sense to get rid of him when we've already got FFP constraints and many higher priority positions. Hopefully he's got rid of all the wankery that was in his head last season about Man Utd.

29 minutes ago, KingArthur said:

If Dubs is not sold, then certainly Darlow is? Seems a bit weird to give Karius and Gillespie a deal. Though both are cheap most likely.

Be amazed if they sold Dúbravka unless he wants to leave. Pope is a much better keeper but he’s certainly a solid back up. Darlow isn’t as good.

38 minutes ago, ExiledGeordie said:

Be amazed if they sold Dúbravka unless he wants to leave. Pope is a much better keeper but he’s certainly a solid back up. Darlow isn’t as good.

That would be the reason, if he wanted to go. But I think the reality is that second choice is about his level in the PL. 

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

That would be the reason, if he wanted to go. But I think the reality is that second choice is about his level in the PL. 

Dubravka would be easily first choice for pretty much all of the bottom half in the PL.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...