Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, OCK said:

I didn't really appreciate the gulf in ability between him and Pope until he came on. He does not like to leave his line. Or catch the ball. [emoji38] I thought Botman was going to chin him at one point. 

Yet he made a couple of great saves and kept a clean sheet. Useless cunt that he is.

2 hours ago, kenlau88210 said:

What a strange situation for him. Will he be able to hide his excitement when Man Utd does win?

I get that he will get a medal and all that but it CANT genuinely feel good can it? Like he played 2 games for them, was barely even on the bench and the whole loan was just an embarrassing shambles. If man Utd win, he may have that on his Wikipedia page, but is he actually going to feel like he "won it". 

Cheap to me. Should support the club that have supported him for all these years IMO! 

At least with us he's actually the number 2. 

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

What does he say?

Starts around the 11 second mark. Dummett questioning his happiness and he gives a Brent-esque assurance that he is.

In case you can't listen: "I am happy! Come on man. Why would I not be? Come on! Haha!"

Edited by 80

• 1 month later...

Dubravka said after the game: "I think it’s normal everyone who has ambition wants to play. But I’m still part of the journey and part of the team which is successful. 

"I don’t know what’s going to happen after the summer, obviously. I had a conversation with Eddie. We had an open conversation about the future. 

"It’s hard to say now, because it’s the end of the season now, and no-one really knows what will happen. It’s hard to give you some answers. Now I just want to switch off. I have two international game to focus on. That’s my priority now.”

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/martin-dubravka-holds-open-conversation-27013000.amp

21 minutes ago, Matt1892 said:

Dubravka said after the game: "I think it’s normal everyone who has ambition wants to play. But I’m still part of the journey and part of the team which is successful. 

"I don’t know what’s going to happen after the summer, obviously. I had a conversation with Eddie. We had an open conversation about the future. 

"It’s hard to say now, because it’s the end of the season now, and no-one really knows what will happen. It’s hard to give you some answers. Now I just want to switch off. I have two international game to focus on. That’s my priority now.”

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/martin-dubravka-holds-open-conversation-27013000.amp

Hopefully he doesn't switch off (again) during the international games. 

He’s a great shot stopper, pretty good with the ball too. Was really awesome with high catches when first arrived and a one on one beast too. Pope is just a level or two better at everything.