Liverpool 2 - 0 Newcastle United - 03/03/18 - Post-match reaction from page 11

BlueStar

Murphy loses the ball so much. Just goes running forward without thinking. Doesn't look at what is around him. Not encouraging at all.

I think whenever he's got the ball he hasn't got many options around him so he just tries to run with it

Merino is gash.

I think we either need to keep the faith and give him an extended run in the side or he's going to be. Has always seemed off the pace whenever coming back in after not getting game time for a while. Still don't think he's even been that terrible.

Guest ElCid

Given how strong he was in the first ten games, I suspect Merino is still injured.

Reminds me of Hugo Vianna got some ability but is just too slow

Murphy loses the ball so much. Just goes running forward without thinking. Doesn't look at what is around him. Not encouraging at all.

Kenedy lost it in a much worse position.

Yeah, but I'm just speaking generally. Seems to happen a fair bit.

Kenedy has a tougher time of things in that wing back position too, so feel for him a bit, as he has to do a lot more defensively.

I would love to see Kenedy as one of the two playing off Gayle, but we don't really have anyone else to play left wing back.

Given how strong he was in the first ten games, I suspect Merino is still injured.

Nowhere near as good as Viana.

Merino is gash.

xLiaamx has had one pint.

Well he can't blame Murphy not starting. ;)

I'm not blaming anything. We're getting beat by a better team but Merino's lack of anything is catching the eye.

Oh my goodness :lol:

Have you seen how good and quick Liverpool are at pressing? :lol:

Can't believe people are even attempting to write Merino off, after what he showed early in the season. That's embarrassing.

He'll be awesome.