Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

In the last few months they’ve seen HMS Piss the League smash into its yearly comedy iceberg, still 3 leagues under the sea. 6-0 at Bolton was going to be the low point …. Only to be followed by the hilarious over reaction to signing a 39 year old, two humiliating losses by lowly Racecourses and the saviour Keano saying no no.

While more importantly for them the Mags have gone from a winless relegation certainty under Ashley & Bruce to an invigorated United club on the global stage with the richest owners in the world. We spent three times the worth of their entire club in January alone. 

Their early season giddiness about playing us in the Champo next season is slipping away faster than Roy Keane heading for the door at SOL.

Still they’ve got Dan Neil.

27 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

When it's the best they've had for 20 odd years it's the best they can look back at

The best they can look back on since the glory days of finishing 7th twice is a 10th place under Bruce, their only top half of the top division finishes since 1956 :lol:

Has anyone else noticed how their fortunes seem to be inversely related to ours? They were going along quite nicely while we were really struggling, now things are starting to look up for us everything has fallen apart for them. Seems to happen every season.

Edited by Jackie Broon

10 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

The best they can look back on since the glory days of finishing 7th twice is a 10th place under Bruce, their only top half of the top division finishes since 1956 :lol:

Has anyone else noticed how their fortunes seem to be inversely related to ours? They were going along quite nicely while we were really struggling, now things are starting to look up for us everything has fallen apart for them. Seems to happen every season.

when Bruce is a highlight, you've got to know you're f*****

25 minutes ago, Jackie Broon said:

They can always look back to this day. Reckon that will keep them happy for at least 15-20 more years

mackems.jpg

Edited by BergenMagpie

13 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

It’s the excruciating joy in the balding fella at the front :lol: 

‘Mick, I know you lost custody and you’ve not seen him in years ….. here’s your long lost son, AJ’

1 hour ago, JeffJ said:

In the last few months they’ve seen HMS Piss the League smash into its yearly comedy iceberg, still 3 leagues under the sea. 6-0 at Bolton was going to be the low point …. Only to be followed by the hilarious over reaction to signing a 39 year old, two humiliating losses by lowly Racecourses and the saviour Keano saying no no.

While more importantly for them the Mags have gone from a winless relegation certainty under Ashley & Bruce to an invigorated United club on the global stage with the richest owners in the world. We spent three times the worth of their entire club in January alone. 

Their early season giddiness about playing us in the Champo next season is slipping away faster than Roy Keane heading for the door at SOL.

Still they’ve got Dan Neil.

Fuck me been a long bastard day at work. Just came on me break and this has cheered me right up

Thanks pal

1 hour ago, BergenMagpie said:

They can always look back to this day. Reckon that will keep them happy for at least 15-20 more years

mackems.jpg

Them 2 at the front embracing like they've just survived a near death experience man, WTF!! All because we'd been relegated. 

The sad twats![emoji38]

Edit: you've got to love where the "c" and "o" are on that lass at the front too.

Edited by Scoot

1 hour ago, BergenMagpie said:

mackems.jpg

Ah wiz there when the Mags went dewn, FTM, best day uv me life marra!

Hilarious reading the meltdowns over there. [emoji38] And of course, the reactions are wildly OTT. Imagine getting that worked up about a proven failure who has been out of the game for 11 years. As I said earlier though, it was all about Keane’s high profile that was getting them excited and nowt to do with his actual ability. They are utterly desperate to have some media attention.

As has been already stated on here though, they have actually dodged a bullet here, and it may be a sign that those running them have an actual plan by holding firm against Keane’s demands. On the other hand, it seems the owners just read RTG and make decisions based on what those nutters are saying. [emoji38]

On another note, nice to see that Mackem2017 talks as much relentless shite about his own club as they do about NUFC. Presented himself as a credible ITK right up to this morning, promising all and sundry that Keane was in the bag, the weapons-grade prick.

Edited by Wandy

56 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Old bloke bottom left looks like he’s been photoshopped in from a photo of a summer family outing to Scarborough.

Thats Lt Frank Drebin from Police Squad/Naked Gun films surely?

"Frank, why aren't you celebrating? There's been a hilarious turn of events in Newcastle!"

"Newcastle? What is it?"

"Its a vastly better city about 12 miles away but thats not important right now"

Thought that atmosphere was class the other day. So did a lot of neutrals.

Trevor Sinclair "the place was jumping like I remember in the 90s"

Chris Sutton "incredible atmosphere"

Neil Lennon "the fans played a big part in that"

Lampard  "big passioante fanbase that can effect the game"

James Lawrence Alcott “ I thought the Newcastle crowd were absolutely fantastic”

Crouch "rocking St James Park"

Luckily RTG was able to neutrally and not at all delusionally fact check this disinformation Mackem2017 "Must be playing at a neutral ground because this can’t be the famous cauldron atmosphere at St James Park."

Aye anyway Keano would have just been a marquee name, an emotional not logical signing, not what we actually need right now, a fish tossed to the seals to watch them clap. On  totally unrelated topic is Defoe starting at the weekend?

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 hours ago, Pardiola said:

I know I post this all the time, but they’re the best “rivals” anyone could wish for. Constantly plumbing new depths with no self-awareness about them at all. If they lose at Wembo again this season I might spontaneously combust.

This is another reason why your mate Pardew was such a disaster at NUFC, their PL-era record against us was laughable before he got involved. 

“Jordan Henderson and Jordan Pickford

For the sake of our, (and your) beloved football club, could you PLEASE come home, and set up a consortium or team to make this club great again?

Enough is enough, and we all deserve more.

The two of you are Sunderland heroes, who can become legends, not only by putting our club ‘back in the map’, but by also showing the football world that it’s about heart & passion, not just the money.

How the hell has this happened to our, and your club. I know you both look on here!

Haway the Lads man!“

fuck me…begging two players to buy the clerb….desperation and craziness at its finest.

7 minutes ago, Manxst said:

“Jordan Henderson and Jordan Pickford

For the sake of our, (and your) beloved football club, could you PLEASE come home, and set up a consortium or team to make this club great again?

Enough is enough, and we all deserve more.

The two of you are Sunderland heroes, who can become legends, not only by putting our club ‘back in the map’, but by also showing the football world that it’s about heart & passion, not just the money.

How the hell has this happened to our, and your club. I know you both look on here!

Haway the Lads man!“

fuck me…begging two players to buy the clerb….desperation and craziness at its finest.

One of his fellow swamp rats told him to "set yourself on fire mate" for that comment

Its difficult to get your head round these boys