Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, Billy Pilgrim said:

outside of the coast around Sunderland and the very east of Durham, Sunderland don’t have a majority of fans anywhere and never did. This effort from them to claim all of Durham or anything south of Newcastle is total and utter fan fiction. There are chunks of mackems everywhere but they are basically always well outnumbered and stick to their own little Mackem groups and mackem pubs and basically live their entire lives with the same 20 people to talk football with. Nobody outside of the east of Durham picks the mackems unless their dad forces it on them. 

This is why I’m convinced they feel the need to create shitty little supporter clubs across the NE.

3 minutes ago, Whitley mag said:

This is why I’m convinced they feel the need to create shitty little supporter clubs across the NE.

It’s exactly why. There are always a group of mackems with money in any town pissing away time and money on trying to trick bairns into getting sucked in to getting on the roker poker bus, free tickets galore, and it’s always the same small group of press ganged bairns every time. Imagine being at school and your mate asking if you wanted to go see Sunderland. Imagine what your dad would say [emoji38] 

1 hour ago, Dokko said:

[emoji38] They will go to any depths and time period to try and get one over on a mag.

‘In 1100 AD more MLFs went on the Crusades than dirty mags who were running scared. The lads even arranged their dead in ‘FTM’ so the one true god could see if from heaven. It’s why I always hated the muzzies unlike those sympathasiers up the road’

:lol: creased at this. Only the bloodiest of casualties so MLF red could be seen from the heavan's lyke. :lol: 

4 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

I miss the war cry's of Sir Ricky Braggia more me lyke, marra. 

Then go on to the Sunderland Vs Newcastle rivalry origins thread, and all your needs will be met.

To be honest, he's clearly tongue in cheek, and quite funny in being deliberately OTT.

Edited by Abacus

10 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Then go on to the Sunderland Vs Newcastle rivalry origins thread, and all your needs will be met.

To be honest, he's clearly tongue in cheek, and quite funny in being deliberately OTT.

Aye, a lovely combo of wind up, funny and over the top. 

@Abacus :lol: You weren't joking.

The war goes back far further than that. The civil war truly was a decisive moment but there certainly is evidence that we took opposing sides during the Viking invasions. The Mag was happy to be accommodating to the invaders whilst Mackemdom stood alongside King Alfred.

Our two peoples are so fundamentally opposed in values for society that it would appear any truce is impossible. The Mag is warlike to his very soul. He is a creature of envy and greed.
The Mackem values community, he values wit and intelligence and he prides himself in the dignity of his being.

Fucking legend. :lol: :lol: :lol: 

The most laughable thing is seeing them post about human rights, murderers etc., then within the very next post they are discussing who we will get as manager, the owners not doing a good job since the takeover, FFP, the civil war (:lol:) and other shit.

As I mentioned last week, the vast majority (nearly all) were mentioning nothing about the Saudi state when PIF originally put the 'pulling out' statement, they were only laughing that we would not be the next Man City. If they had posted then about the Saudi issues, I would have said fair enough, however they didn't. They are jealous, fewming and above all shitting themselves and that is the only reason we have seen over 20,000 posts since the takeover was announced.

Edited by et tu brute

14 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

@Abacus :lol: You weren't joking.

Fucking legend. :lol: :lol: :lol: 

Genuinely tragic the way people like that try to make their own empty lives have a higher purpose of meaning by latching onto fairy tales from the past that have nothing whatsoever to do with them. Classy commewneteye advocate King Alfred ffs. :lol:

9 minutes ago, kisearch said:

Genuinely tragic the way people like that try to make their own empty lives have a higher purpose of meaning by latching onto fairy tales from the past that have nothing whatsoever to do with them. Classy commewneteye advocate King Alfred ffs. :lol:

"Let me get me book, marra"....... like it's prominently displayed on the end table next to the settee. :lol:  

Alfred the Great (848/49 – 26 October 899) was king of the West Saxons from 871 to c. 886 and king of the Anglo-Saxons from c. 886 to 899.

In the late 8th century, the Vikings raided the coast, and by the middle of the 9th century, the monastery had been abandoned. Lands on the south side of the river were granted to the Bishop of Durham by Athelstan of England in 930; these became known as Bishopwearmouth and included settlements such as Ryhope which fall within the modern boundary of Sunderland.[20][21

Don_t_Hug_Me_I_m_Scared_2_Time_S-2161318

"Before the Normans built their tax collecting fortress called new castle, newcastle as we know it today was just a field full of sheep shit. While Sunderland was the centre of learning for all of Europe."

They must literally be smoking ket morning noon and night to come up with this shit.