Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

8 minutes ago, Pilko said:

They said Grayson was better than Benitez remember.

And Danny Graham was a better signing than Callum Wilson. :lol:

Even at their very best they couldn't attract someone like Howe which shows the gap between the clubs. We're at our worst, a total shell of a club, yet we've brought it the best English option going. They'll be gutted with that as most of their xenophobic material is out the window, they'll have to think of new ways to try and insult him. 

27 minutes ago, deejeck said:

Just checked.  Aye, he's shit.

Apparently there would be hell on if Ashley had made this appointment.

Thicker than whale spunk.

There was barely hell on when Ashley employed knackers like Kinnear, Pardew, Bruce even if we were underwhelmed at those appointments

Howe under Ashley would have been a surprisingly smart move which is why it never happened

They just don't like the fact that the overwhelming majority have welcomed him and we are happy at his appointment, anything we are happy with upsets them

Mongflash:

”Howe who is tasked to keep Newcastle up. On paper is he a better manager than say Steve Bruce”

as an aside they’re now campaigning for the return of Roy Keane. 

19 minutes ago, RS said:

Mongflash:

”Howe who is tasked to keep Newcastle up. On paper is he a better manager than say Steve Bruce”

as an aside they’re now campaigning for the return of Roy Keane. 

Another manager hounded out.  How many is that now?

The racism on “our” thread over there is astounding.  This lot

of quotes is about COP26:  Apparently they are all eco warriors now as well (despite the fact the USA, home of their owner is refusing to stop the use of coal)

“Should have f***ing stayed in the desert. Camel wanking nonces.”

”They’ll go back to being nomadic tribesmen when the oil dries up or there is no longer a market for it.”

”Their pastimes are killing the planet, lobbing gays off buildings, bombing children, destroying the west. They are not changing course. No amount of chatting and collaboration will make them change. They are evil.”

Exile 1968

Midfield

36 minutes ago

#14,339

Owt on Look Newcastlr about 100 thousand of them taking to the streets to welcome the Saudis new whore? Ya knar like when Rafa joined.

Imagine being like this. Just for a second, imagine being this prick. 24 hours a day this poor bastard has to live this life. Unbelievable.

Just now, bhoywhonder said:

Exile 1968

Midfield

36 minutes ago

#14,339

Owt on Look Newcastlr about 100 thousand of them taking to the streets to welcome the Saudis new whore? Ya knar like when Rafa joined.

Imagine being like this. Just for a second, imagine being this prick. 24 hours a day this poor bastard has to live this life. Unbelievable.

This is worrying, frightening almost - remember they don't live all that far away.

Do any of them own any weapons?

Frightening.

I was buzzing when I heard about our potential new DOF. But then read RTG and they have either never heard of him or remember him getting stick at Chelsea and now I’m gutted.

Honestly, it is quite worrying how mentally ill some of them are on there. We could find a cure for cancer and they’d put a negative spin on it. 

5 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

If Sunderland were in the Championship and had appointed Eddie Howe I would have said "meh" - kind of appointment I would expect us to make.

They wouldn’t want Howe managing them apparently :D

[emoji38] Yeah Lee Johnson is much better. :mackems:

16 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

If Sunderland were in the Championship and had appointed Eddie Howe I would have said "meh" - kind of appointment I would expect us to make.

They just can’t bring themselves to admit their jealousy [emoji38]

34 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

The thing is up until a month ago if you searched the name Howe on there you'd find posts from whenever they've recently sacked a manager saying he's absolutely the sort they should be ambitiously going for. Guaranteed the same noisy posters on that thread now think he's a terrible appointment. If I've got an hour spare one weekend I might sign up and do some searching for a laugh. 

1 hour ago, bhoywhonder said:

Exile 1968

Midfield

36 minutes ago

#14,339

:D

1 hour ago, manorpark said:

This is worrying, frightening almost - remember they don't live all that far away.

Do any of them own any weapons?

Frightening.

you want to see the cunt on Twitter , he’s worse [emoji38]

The truth is if this appointment had happened under Ashley they would be up in arms and back to shop shouting !

Absolute drivel.

1) Eddie Howe would never have come under an Ashley regime.

2) Would we fuck have been up in arms.

Daft cunt.