Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

5 minutes ago, Manxst said:

Out of the pizza cup 4-2 on pens. 

Its some kind of shitty group stage, they get a point for drawing at full time so they still go through top of their group.

5 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

They’re not out. It’s the group stages. They’re already through.

Serious? Fuck me. Shows how much I care. Although, what was the point of penalties then??

Edited by Manxst

2 hours ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Yeah, it says they lost on penalties but they still got a point. What shitty tournament is this?

It's like being back at primary school, where even the losers get a prize so everyone wins something and no one feels left out. :lol:

Not as meaningless as the Fairs Cup/UEFA Cup/Europa League apprently though.

I don't believe it, though it does make me smile, all the more when I imagine what they must feel reading links, in one day, to Sule, Dembele, Ramsey and Coutinho.  It made me feel a bit sick when it was Chelsea and Man City.

"Can’t get over the constant over analysis of Howe’s training from daft 5 second soundbites.
“Oh look he’s running, setting an example for the players to run”
what?
“look at how he’s communicating with the players”
what? Are you telling me if we could watch a live feed of Bruce he would just stand there silent?
it’s absolutely crazy how quickly they can idolise someone over practically fuck all. Do Pep and Klopp talk to their players? Looks like it’s the start of a new dawn here mind"

I mean Bruce was near silent on matchdays, and from what little training sessions they posted I never seen him run or give Insructuons, it was always the coaches.

They're absolutely seething we are fairly pleased again and just revert to "BUT THEY SUPPORT SAUDI RAPISTS AND MURDERERS1!1!1"

Nobody is listening to you fucking idiots man, your club is insignificant.

I'll be first to admit, that even when they were in league 1 and us in Prem, that I was envious of their new owners and a renewed sense of belief that their club was at least trying to pull in the right direction. They can't for the life of them comprehend that when it's the other way.

I look forward to the cognitive dissonance in us being very happy that a manager is doing what is considered 'normal' and in the same breath saying we have unrealistic expectations and are deluded.

Well for balance here's a Bruce training video....

I looked at a couple (though there's not many to find, I wonder why?!), they all seem similar. He stands on the side like an enthusiastic dad, shouting things like "GO ON, GET IT BACK!" a few times, but nothing that none of us could do if we were parachuted in there, there's no actual involvement, no "coaching" from him, no passing on of advice or assistance to them. He just stands there with his arms behind his back, watching from a distance.

Kind of looks like he's been sent there to inspect the players similar to the Queen inspecting the troops, just kind of looking at them without really knowing what he's looking for, there because he's obliged to be but not really offering anything useful.

Now watch Howe again.

Edited by Chris_R

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

Well for balance here's a Bruce training video....

I looked at a couple (though there's not many to find, I wonder why?!), they all seem similar. He stands on the side like an enthusiastic dad, shouting things like "GO ON, GET IT BACK!" a few times, but nothing that none of us could do if we were parachuted in there, there's no actual involvement, no "coaching" from him, no passing on of advice or assistance to them. He just stands there with his arms behind his back, watching from a distance.

Kind of looks like he's been sent there to inspect the players similar to the Queen inspecting the troops, just kind of looking at them without really knowing what he's looking for, there because he's obliged to be but not really offering anything useful.

Now watch Howe again.

I’m 41 and I could have pissed that training session 

3 hours ago, NE27 said:

"Can’t get over the constant over analysis of Howe’s training from daft 5 second soundbites.
“Oh look he’s running, setting an example for the players to run”
what?
“look at how he’s communicating with the players”
what? Are you telling me if we could watch a live feed of Bruce he would just stand there silent?
it’s absolutely crazy how quickly they can idolise someone over practically fuck all. Do Pep and Klopp talk to their players? Looks like it’s the start of a new dawn here mind"

I mean Bruce was near silent on matchdays, and from what little training sessions they posted I never seen him run or give Insructuons, it was always the coaches.

They're absolutely seething we are fairly pleased again and just revert to "BUT THEY SUPPORT SAUDI RAPISTS AND MURDERERS1!1!1"

Nobody is listening to you fucking idiots man, your club is insignificant.

I'll be first to admit, that even when they were in league 1 and us in Prem, that I was envious of their new owners and a renewed sense of belief that their club was at least trying to pull in the right direction. They can't for the life of them comprehend that when it's the other way.

Of course Bruce stood still during training...and rubbed his scrotes.

18 minutes ago, FloydianMag said:

Local ITV news has described us as the richest club in the world. That’ll really tip them over the edge.

Its an outrage on there just for the local news to even cover things like the regions PL club getting new owners and a new manager. 

Its like they think a PL club should get 30seconds on Quest+1 at half past midnight like them.

Edited by Wolfcastle