Sunderland

Kaizero

Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely  

643 members have voted

1. 1. Will Sunderland Be Promoted from LEAGUE ONE? 0 = No chance 10 = Definitely

This poll is closed to new votes

RTG twats aside, and even though I love to hate them, I feel a bit sorry for them. Another example of absolute parasites at a club that is at the heart of its (admittedly shite) community. Most Mackems I’ve met in teal life are sounds lads and I feel for them.

1 minute ago, madras said:

Turn the sound off the tele and read that, you can actually hear him snap.

His "Don't push me" post before that.

Or else what, like?  It's just a messageboard you silly old sod.

28 minutes ago, Sima said:

Nah. They thought it was fucking hilarious all of the way through Ashley's administration.

I hope they do protest and I hope the media's angle is 'They're in the playoff places and have just got a new manager, what do they want?'

Tbh, I'm looking at it through the lens of my mates I speak to, not the rabid idiots of RTG.

3 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

- KLD 41% - SD 34% - JS 20% - CM 5%

Sartori’s quid managed to get him 20% :lol: 

So many MLF’s saying they’ll not spend another pound on the club when Juan Pound gets you 20% of the club.

28 minutes ago, AJ9 said:

RTG twats aside, and even though I love to hate them, I feel a bit sorry for them. Another example of absolute parasites at a club that is at the heart of its (admittedly shite) community. Most Mackems I’ve met in teal life are sounds lads and I feel for them.

Same tbf but then I have a peek over on RTG about literally anything and I’m back to thinking fuck ‘em. 

To all those saying they feel sorry for them. Just to balance things up I'd like to add, I don't feel sorry for them at all and hope things get a whole lot worse for them. 

Horrific set of fans who are getting exactly what they deserve.

Always ask myself at times like these 'would they have any sympathy for us if the roles were reversed'?

The answer is always a resounding no, they'd rip the piss relentlessly. They're as toxic as they are gullible, fuck the lot of them. 

Glorious , couldn’t happen to a more horrific set of fans .

Fuck every single one of the twats , I hope the club and their fans continue the shit show that is little Sunderland.

FTM [emoji38]

As a murdering, 9/11 terrorist, hijacker, rapist, nonce, homophobic, sand dwelling, camel humping, hole in the sand shitting, women hating, tea towel wearing, sports washing gravy stained mag cunt 1992er, I wish them nothing but the best! Genuinley!

Edited by HTT II