How/where will everyone be watching the Semi?

Guest Howaythetoon

I'm currently on the Isle of Arran so I'll be heading down to the village pub and no doubt upsetting some of the natives in the process.

Lovely place. :thup: Been meaning to go back for years.

I'm currently on the Isle of Arran so I'll be heading down to the village pub and no doubt upsetting some of the natives in the process.

Lovely place. :thup: Been meaning to go back for years.

I went there with an ex years ago great place

Millennium Square in Leeds if its not already at capacity by the time I get there, if not then pub

You been there for any previous games? It's dry, isn't it? All looked canny tame to me.

Nah, not been there for any of the other games, been told the atmosphere is alright though. Aye, no booze there though

Kinda want to see this at a pub. But I just recently moved to Glasgow so I guess not just any pub :lol: any suggestions?

Stay at home, unless you've some mates to head out with.  Nowt worse than losing amongst these lot.  If you're ridiculously confident, go for the potential gloating.

Guest Howaythetoon

Turns out our MD watched the Sweden match with his mates in the pub and they all just decided to fuck off to Russia to attend this one. Alright for some. :lol:

I was bang up for that, me and my mate and colleague, but apparently you need a visa unless you have official match tickets and can get special dispensation or something? Wasn’t gonna pay the few k in flights/hotel either. How great would that be to be there at a SF and more a final watching England?

I don’t know what to do drink wise tonight as if we do win, I have a long drive to Crewe at 5.30am which will take us into London for the weekend and although I’ll have a fellow driver with me, I’ll have to pick him up from Chester Le Street. Lose I’m not going to work tomorrow, but I don’t wan’t to drown my sorrows all night and morning which I will do.

Watching it at home should prevent me from over drinking hopefully and I’ll probably have a few glasses of red wine. If I drink that I know I can’t drink too much as I always get a stotting headache the next day. Win or lose, I don’t want that.

I’ve got paw patrol on. Not sure whether to turn over or not.

This ITV build up is basically guaranteeing a defeat, keep the pups on.

PS: Rubble at the double, he's the best.

At home with Mrs B, the kids don't wanna watch it. What is the world coming to  :huff:

My 2 little girls have been painting some flags for me getting home bless them :lol:

Both excited as hell, both no idea what's going on really :lol: They know there's 3 teams left and we need to win.

At home with Mrs B, the kids don't wanna watch it. What is the world coming to  :huff:

My 2 little girls have been painting some flags for me getting home bless them :lol:

Both excited as hell, both no idea what's going on really :lol: They know there's 3 teams left and we need to win.

Aww bless em  :aww: The eldest is now watching it, talking non stop....my eye is starting to twitch... :lol:

Watched in a sports bar in California.  On one side I had an insufferable Yank wally who kept going on about how big a Belgium fan he was, on the other side I had an "anyone but England" Scot.  Bar was full of plastic England fans who tried to sing Football's Coming Home, but none of them knew the tune.  I hate this country.