Fabian Schär

Agreed he should've had a yellow for breaking up their attack, was as obvious as you'll see. Is there a replay going around of the Fernandes incident? All I'm finding are still images which I'm not hinging my decision on because my memory says he had no chance of getting his foot out of the way from shit Bruno swinging his right in front of it as he was already following through.

Happy to be proven wrong now it won't affect the result, like. :lol:

Whatever, though. He's a fucking boss and I really hope the club are putting good money toward cloning him before he starts to decline. 

He was definitely an attacking player in his younger years before turning pro surely? ? So comfortable on the ball in attacking third. 

His performance was top notch, but was actually surprised he didn't ping one in the top corner tonight. Considering how good his shots often are. Had quite a few nice opportunities he made for himself but the composure was lacking. 

Edited by alexf

22 hours ago, Matt1892 said:

I can’t believe we haven’t sorted out his contract yet.

yeah. Other teams will be able to offer him a contract for a free transfer in about a month’s time. What’s going on?